British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, semion said:

Maybe Josh has had his purple patch and reverting back to his true form, ala the first half of last season ?

Maybe he doesn't like riding on a crap track with no passing.

36 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe he doesn't like riding on a crap track with no passing.

Well he ought to .he has been riding on one for quite a while untill recently :(

• Haha 1

Well Josh only got 6 when we last went to Lynn as second string so was hardly gonna get double figures. Pboro should have researched better! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Well Josh only got 6 when we last went to Lynn as second string so was hardly gonna get double figures. Pboro should have researched better! 

No other guest available

18 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Another poor guest performance from Josh tonight.

Glad Swindon didn’t use him.

I seem to remember about 4 years ago we had Batch guesting for Noddy or Darcy only scored 1

Didn't look interested

11 minutes ago, dorset delight said:

I seem to remember about 4 years ago we had Batch guesting for Noddy or Darcy only scored 1

Didn't look interested

TBF that can be Batch when riding for his own side if the mood is right/wrong :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, dorset delight said:

Didn't look interested

But I do remember Batch guesting against Wolves riding for us and won the meeting for us.

• Like 3

I am not sure I agree with Danny Ford saying r/r is working well, what happens if we got an injury in a meeting we would be down to 5 riders. It is far too risky in my opinion, we need to replace Worrall very soon especially now Brady should be back we will have to use r/r for Worrall which makes us weaker than a guest for Worrall and r/r for Brady.

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am not sure I agree with Danny Ford saying r/r is working well, what happens if we got an injury in a meeting we would be down to 5 riders. It is far too risky in my opinion, we need to replace Worrall very soon especially now Brady should be back we will have to use r/r for Worrall which makes us weaker than a guest for Worrall and r/r for Brady.

Should stop cheating and track a full 7 for once.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Should stop cheating and track a full 7 for once.

How is it cheating not having a full team because of injuries? 

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

How is it cheating not having a full team because of injuries? 

Don't try and inject common sense into the conversation! :P You'll only confuse him :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Remember when Wolves used r/r for Daniel Nermark a few seasons back for at least half the season and they said it prob cost them the title and regretted not getting a replacement. But I guess it depends who is available. 

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Remember when Wolves used r/r for Daniel Nermark a few seasons back for at least half the season and they said it prob cost them the title and regretted not getting a replacement. But I guess it depends who is available. 

Yes well that is the worry, Daniel Nermark was a pretty decent rider too, long time ago now though. Surprised myself remembering him! 

35 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Don't try and inject common sense into the conversation! :P You'll only confuse him :D

Probably his mum has got him to bed now with his glass of milk best to leave it now :)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes well that is the worry, Daniel Nermark was a pretty decent rider too, long time ago now though. Surprised myself remembering him! 

Ha. Must have been early 2000's. 02 or 04. But I just remember reading in the Speedway Star, that they think it put too much pressure on the rest of the team as no one else can really have an off night. Also depends how the team is built as well.