British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

It doesn't!  Surely any Championship guest for Wells would be up to 4.39 x 1.5 = 6.59?

It makes me smile when Wells gets all this stick by riding for Edinburgh this evening but MPT misses last night's meeting, is replaced by Bomber yet rides for Redcar tonight!!!?

Totally other end of the scale.Toft actually withdrew from a meeting riding for Redcar.Somehow Wells completed his rides for Edinburgh but gets injured.

Why would Lynn want to pull the injury card for a rider who is riding well at the moment,especially at the NA.I could understand your thinking had Toft been scoring 1's and 2's like Wells but he wasn't.

Don't really think the stick is being aimed at Wells but Poole who are likely to have instigated it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Can't wait for the next press release which gives the reasons Wells is out of the play offs!! Gonna be comedy gold!

Aggravated his Injury by carrying the wages from tonight's bumper haul...B)

• Haha 4

If it’s possible for a rider to be ‘stood down’ or for him to ‘withdraw his services’ for the Play Offs then the transfer deadline might as well be done away with as a club could use the same guest for its four play off meetings thus effectively signing that rider for the remainder of the season. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Can't wait for the next press release which gives the reasons Wells is out of the play offs!! Gonna be comedy gold!

Yeast infection on his big toe nail.

Well we all now know if Wells doesnt ride in the play offs its blatant cheating.......similar to getting Douglas to ride the other night and then the very next night Wells bangs in a maximum

Poole will use any skullduggery to finish top and then no doubt the same in the play offs

And Poole fans wonder why their club is disliked.....oh yes its jealousy lol

• Like 1

If Wells has stood down we won’t see him Monday. Best options for reserve Lasse Bjerre with his championship average?

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

44 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Yes apparently so!! 

That’s a 28 day ban - Edinburgh will be pleased.  If he continues to ride in CL and not PL then just shows how corrupt British Speedway is

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

That’s a 28 day ban - Edinburgh will be pleased.  If he continues to ride in CL and not PL then just shows how corrupt British Speedway is

Yes i agree but we will still get a facility to replace him so no problem right or wrong 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Yes i agree but we will still get a facility to replace him so no problem right or wrong 

You don’t or won’t see the problem? :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Don't think they have many (if any!)  meetings left......

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Don't think they have many (if any!)  meetings left......

one I believe 

13 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You don’t or won’t see the problem? :rolleyes:

I do see the problem until speedway is run by a independent body it will never change .:) 

• Like 1

Ipswich's preview for Monday's meeting at Poole has Wells at 7.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Ipswich's preview for Monday's meeting at Poole has Wells at 7.

Let’s hope he doesn’t break a nail before Monday then :rolleyes: