British Speedway Forum

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

It will be a long time before Shovlar apologises  for the rumour he started.

If i had put everything i have heard over the years on here the forum would have been in meltdown.Some times you just have to keep stum,on this occasion Steve couldn't.

Not sure he started it at the track on Thursday but it was being talked about even though I had it from another reliable source that it wasn't so and have hinted so since it started.

Edited by Skidder1

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure he started it at the track on Thursday but it was being talked about even though I had it from another reliable source that it wasn't so.

I was told from two different people at different times.

To be honest it’s a shame it’s not true.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Obviously the wrong people then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I most certainly didn’t start the rumour. Two separate people told me on Thursday night, one of them certainly “in the know”.

As i said i have heard many things in the past and from those in the know.I chose not to put them on here as i know how things go on here.You probably didn't start it at the track but you chose to put it on here.So on here to tried to escalate(spread) the rumour to many fans that wouldn't have been at the track.

17 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

I just hope all the lumps and bumps and ruts on the Poole track do not cause him to react again 

No bumps or ruts now AORLOV. Craig Cook says it's lovely to race on. Don't worry though i'm sure we can disguise a few well positioned holes to upset Doyley an Batch etc. Ha ha

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If Wells does not ride, which guests in particular would you have in mind on a horses for courses basis to make Poole stronger.His current average is 4.39

When a rider is struggling any rider makes them stronger.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not if he doesn’t want to. Now it was only a strong rumour on Thursday tat he had told the Poole promotion he had quit. If he turns up on Monday I expect all those who have accused the Poole promotion of skullduggery to come on here and apologise.

A strong rumour that you admit you got completely wrong I guess?

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Danny Ford confirms Ricky Wells returns on Monday having had treatment and rest for his shoulder injury.

Awaits posts of apology....................

It’s a shame some of your own supporters posted bull rubbish in the first place.

As expected, Wells is fit enough to ride which was evident from his score last night!

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

36 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If Wells does not ride, which guests in particular would you have in mind on a horses for courses basis to make Poole stronger.His current average is 4.39

Shov himself thinks guests would make you stronger, as you can see by his response above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t. He has been very poor and I don’t want to see his return with the form he was showing. Let’s have guests that are horses for courses. It will give us a better chance and we can all laugh as the faux outraged  Gavan pretends blows a fuse. :cheers:

It will be more entertaining than the speedway meeting! 

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Danny Ford confirms Ricky Wells returns on Monday having had treatment and rest for his shoulder injury.

Let's see what the story is if he scores badly on Monday before anyone apologises. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Oh Skidder you could have waited for Mon to say this, it was fun watching them get all het up for nothing! :rofl:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Let's see what the story is if he scores badly on Monday before anyone apologises. 

Why wait? You didn't wait to make the false accusation.

Edited by Skidder1

50 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

What's his score got to do with anything? Plenty said we are cheating cos he wasn't gonna ride anymore, but he is going to ride. So everyone should apologise for these ridiculous accusations! Simply outrageous. Strangely they have gone quiet now, wonder why? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What's his score got to do with anything? Plenty said we are cheating cos he wasn't gonna ride anymore, but he is going to ride. So everyone should apologise for these ridiculous accusations! Simply outrageous. Strangely they have gone quiet now, wonder why? 

You only have to ask one of your fans who said that it was being discussed by those ‘in the know’ that Wells had asked to be stepped down.

A ridiculous rumour gets ridiculous accusations. Nothing to apologise for by anyone. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1