British Speedway Forum

16 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What's his score got to do with anything? Plenty said we are cheating cos he wasn't gonna ride anymore, but he is going to ride. So everyone should apologise for these ridiculous accusations! Simply outrageous. Strangely they have gone quiet now, wonder why? 

Because if he scores badly he won't be in the play offs. Simple as that really. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

No bumps or ruts now AORLOV. Craig Cook says it's lovely to race on. Don't worry though i'm sure we can disguise a few well positioned holes to upset Doyley an Batch etc. Ha ha

No need as neither will ride against each other again this season!

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh Skidder you could have waited for Mon to say this, it was fun watching them get all het up for nothing! :rofl:

You have a strange sense of humour :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Skidder what do you not understand. If Wells bags a few on Monday then no need to replace him. But if he has another mare then he will be injured for the play offs. It's really not that hard to grasp. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What's his score got to do with anything? Plenty said we are cheating cos he wasn't gonna ride anymore, but he is going to ride. So everyone should apologise for these ridiculous accusations! Simply outrageous. Strangely they have gone quiet now, wonder why? 

You got that wrong (again)! They said it was cheating IF Wells didn’t ride for Poole.  Strangely (NOT), it was SS who started the rumour on here that he wasn’t going to ride for Poole again :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

No need as neither will ride against each other again this season!

If Swindon manage to get anything out of Kings Lynn and finish top they will choose Poole. Ask Rosco.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thecoombdog said:

Skidder what do you not understand. If Wells bags a few on Monday then no need to replace him. But if he has another mare then he will be injured for the play offs. It's really not that hard to grasp. 

So just for the fun of it who would replace him?

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

If Swindon manage to get anything out of Kings Lynn and finish top they will choose Poole. Ask Rosco.

The top team will pick the weakest team and that is Ipswich.  I have no idea who Rosco will pick but would be surprised if it was Poole - but then you are in the know (allegedly)

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So just for the fun of it who would replace him?

I have absolutely no idea. No idea on averages or rules with a CL guest. Someone from BV? Lidsey or Etheridge around that average? It won't matter anyway as Ipswich will win over 2 legs in the semi. Serjeant is too strong for THJ.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Steve0 said:

The top team will pick the weakest team and that is Ipswich.  I have no idea who Rosco will pick but would be surprised if it was Poole - but then you are in the know (allegedly)

It's financial. If Swindon get to the final they'll get a great crowd whoever the opposition so to guarantee 2 huge home crowds they'll pick Poole in the semis. Simples. If they get there of course.

4 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I have absolutely no idea. No idea on averages or rules with a CL guest. Someone from BV? Lidsey or Etheridge around that average? It won't matter anyway as Ipswich will win over 2 legs in the semi. Serjeant is too strong for THJ.

You're right with your first sentence. You should have stopped there. A bit like Sarjeant at the tapes

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

It's financial. If Swindon get to the final they'll get a great crowd whoever the opposition so to guarantee 2 huge home crowds they'll pick Poole in the semis. Simples. If they get there of course.

No can't see that, they will pick Ipswich as we would if we got top spot

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You got that wrong (again)! They said it was cheating IF Wells didn’t ride for Poole.  Strangely (NOT), it was SS who started the rumour on here that he wasn’t going to ride for Poole again :rolleyes:

Steve was in hope rather than expectation

22 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Your smack on as I said in another room CVS told me today that Swindon have said they will pick Poole if get choice as guarantees 2 bumper crowds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Your smack on as I said in another room CVS told me today that Swindon have said they will pick Poole if get choice as guarantees 2 bumper crowds.

We beat them easily on aggregate the other week so I don't personally think it's a bad thing if we had them.You lot are the team I want to avoid but as we will lose at KL on Monday that won't happen!!