British Speedway Forum

9 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Here is another team to 42.5 and with Nick morris going to dubai could see him in the team. 

1. Harris= 7.09 

2. Woryna= 6.30 

3. Kurtz= 6.75 

4. Klindt= 6.61

5. Morris= 6.91 

6. Jakobsen= 5.04

7. Nielsen= 3.67 

You don't have the right average for Morris!

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You don't have the right average for Morris!

ive seen keep morris on 7.49 and Bring in shanes for Nielsen 

Just now, Pirates Of Poole said:

6.74 Morris

Well  with 6.74 gives 3.97 to play for last position. Unless any other average will change we can get us to 4 then I would have Becker. 

9 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Here is another team to 42.5 and with Nick morris going to dubai could see him in the team. 

1. Harris= 7.09 

2. Woryna= 6.30 

3. Kurtz= 6.75 

4. Klindt= 6.61

5. Morris= 6.91 

6. Jakobsen= 5.04

7. Nielsen= 3.67 

Wouldn’t read too much into Morra going to Dubai - after all he was part of the Poole team in the finals.  

I would be surprised to see him back at Swindon next year (after having knocked 2points off his average) but a steal on that average and Wolves fans seem certain he is heading to Monmore Green next season.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:22 PM, John Scrutton said:

How many Guest riders can you have riding under the title of any team  3 4 or 5  is there any limit ??

You can have 6 guest rider's with 1 place being R/R

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

You can have 6 guest rider's with 1 place being R/R

It is possible under the 2018 rules to have a team of seven guests - if both 4 and 5 by average were missing riding for their DU Club!

Would have thought Becker would go to Wolves, unless Greg can persuade him Poole's way! 

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Would have thought Becker would go to Wolves, unless Greg can persuade him Poole's way! 

Not sure about that, no idea what his average would be but I think CVS will stick with Nathan at 7 next year

35 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Not sure about that, no idea what his average would be but I think CVS will stick with Nathan at 7 next year

I think Becker is between Poole and Wolves. He came to visit Poole and I don't believe he looked at anyone else and he was meant to do the Olympique at Wolves. 

Greg speaks highly of Poole but I think the biggest factor is he has lived with Magic for the last 3 months. 

On 10/30/2018 at 4:52 AM, OldRacer said:

I'd be rooting for Becker as a local boy, but I think he'll struggle to live up to a 4 point average in the top division.

Personally, and its only me speaking. I think we should sign him as an Asset and loan him out to a championship side for a season. But who knows.

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

I think Becker is between Poole and Wolves. He came to visit Poole and I don't believe he looked at anyone else and he was meant to do the Olympique at Wolves. 

Greg speaks highly of Poole but I think the biggest factor is he has lived with Magic for the last 3 months. 

Would not surprise me if he has already signed for a UK Club.

Any diligent Promoter would have already done his homework with the SCB to clarify what GSA he would get for 2019 IMO and IF one was to assume he is say a 4 pointer with no track  record in UK and only very limited few meetings in POL/SWE.

Matt may already have him sorted but then again suppose could also be Wolves. His connection to Greg/Magic and being part of Hancock's team Haj plus staying with Magic and the Monster connection, knowing Matt/Middlo always seem to offer these young riders guaranteed accomodation at one or the other, then I can see a strong case for Poole.

Suppose we all have to be patient and await the BSPA league set up and points limits before we find out. Could be a similar case to a young Woryna who came over to Poole and wanted to join before points limits scuppered the original plan. Got him eventually though.

I think Greg seems convinced Becker will b the next big American rider on the scene. Showed encouraging signs in POL and is  well versed on tightersmaller tracks in USA so won't be totally out of his depth in our League IMO.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Personally, and its only me speaking. I think we should sign him as an Asset and loan him out to a championship side for a season. But who knows.

Dont believe you are allowed to do that anymore

To gain a rider registration (asset) for a non British rider they have to ride and qualify with the required minmum meetings

7 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Dont believe you are allowed to do that anymore

To gain a rider registration (asset) for a non British rider they have to ride and qualify with the required minmum meetings

Spot on

• Like 1