Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The site was closed down on the club's official website because too many were bad-mouthing speedway in general and Poole in particular and posted nothing other than negative comments which didn't go down too well with some of the club sponsors, as they felt it reflected badly on them!! 

Thats why the 'unnofficial' Poole fans forum was started.

One thing you can't ever say about Starman is that he is negative about Poole!!!

Thank you mate ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The site was closed down on the club's official website because too many were bad-mouthing speedway in general and Poole in particular and posted nothing other than negative comments which didn't go down too well with some of the club sponsors, as they felt it reflected badly on them!! 

Thats why the 'unnofficial' Poole fans forum was started.

One thing you can't ever say about Starman is that he is negative about Poole!!!

I didn't say it was the only reason! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

I didn't say it was the only reason! ;)

Then what are you saying, because you are clearly insinuating something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

The site was closed down on the club's official website because too many were bad-mouthing speedway in general and Poole in particular and posted nothing other than negative comments which didn't go down too well with some of the club sponsors, as they felt it reflected badly on them!! 

Thats why the 'unnofficial' Poole fans forum was started.

One thing you can't ever say about Starman is that he is negative about Poole!!!

No, he just knows everything about everything, most of which is usually rubbish..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:23 PM, Aviator said:

No, he just knows everything about everything, most of which is usually rubbish..

You are correct Aviator, but a lot of the comments became abusive and far too personal, with nothing to do with speedway and shed a poor reflection on Poole Speedway itself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Southampton Pirate said:

You are correct Aviator, but a lot of the comments became abusive and far too personal, with nothing to do with speedway and shed a poor reflection on Poole Speedway itself.

So people were having a crack at him on that forum aswell then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Southampton Pirate said:

You are correct Aviator, but a lot of the comments became abusive and far too personal, with nothing to do with speedway and shed a poor reflection on Poole Speedway itself.

Yep they did, thats why the new forum is so much better. No idiots on it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2018 at 10:23 PM, Aviator said:

No, he just knows everything about everything, most of which is usually rubbish..

Thats spot on ..;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Yep they did, thats why the new forum is so much better. No idiots on it .

You not join yet then ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no celebration for winning the league, ridiculous situation to be in really. Surely something should have been organised earlier 'in case' we won! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So no celebration for winning the league, ridiculous situation to be in really. Surely something should have been organised earlier 'in case' we won! 

matt has apologized :t:as somebody said in the echo must be easier to get to a abu dhabi than poole  stadium :cheers: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, ray c said:

matt has apologized :t:as somebody said in the echo must be easier to get to a abu dhabi than poole  stadium :cheers: 

So much for the pledge to “give more back to the supporters” made by the senior promoter at the Press and Practice Day. Hollow words once he’s had your cash!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aviator said:

So much for the pledge to “give more back to the supporters” made by the senior promoter at the Press and Practice Day. Hollow words once he’s had your cash!!!

totally agree hollow words indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P&P was before he lost £thousands at the rained off meetings!!  Not excusing him - just saying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ray c said:

matt has apologized :t:as somebody said in the echo must be easier to get to a abu dhabi than poole  stadium :cheers: 

I believe sponsors paid for the Abu Dhabi trip. So probably cost Ford nothing at all..

It wouldn't of hurt to chuck a few quid and have a little get together at the stadium though. After all if its his last season at Poole, the supporters have lined his pockets for a long time and he may stand to cash out with several hundred grand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy