British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Apparently Chapman running Ipswich, god help them 

which one ? surely the same promotor cant run two teams in the same league ?

33 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So Ipswich back in the premiership, bet Gavan is pleased 

Nope because the top league is run as a bit of a joke in my opinion

The one good thing is the liklihood that Doyle will be our number one.

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Its about winning mate. End of. The Trophy will be at the REF function tonight for fans to see and have there photo with it if they want. And know doubt it will be at the others as well.

And there is the reason why you have such a reputation on here.

21 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Rubbish you clearly live in the Dark ages. You ask anybody in any sport what its all about and they will say the same thing.

So its all about winning...doesnt matter about the sport as a whole then?? What utter garbage

I dont care if we finish bottom next season as long the sport heads in the right direction 

20 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Trip to Poole beckons, or maybe not.

Not for me unless its a weekend meeting, work and kids and expenditure come before a trip to speedway, even home meetings, but as you dont work, dont have kids, get in for free, then that wont concern you

• Haha 1

Chris Louis is still running the Witches - he is the designated Promoter, even though Buster is the new owner.

would be nice to see hans back for next season just my opinion now that Leicester have dropped down 

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Mondays and Thursdays mean after 49 years of attending Poole Speedway, I will no longer be able to attend live speedway at Poole as the two days of the week I work late are........ Monday and Thursday!!

16 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

So Bomber has a new average of 6.91 with a 2.5% reduction. 

Yes, since his stint in the NDL he's coming along nicely, that 2.5% should see him reach the next level in his development.

You taking over as promoter? because that's the sort of 'forward thinking' that'll give Poole the edge again. 

Edited by The Weasel

Just now, Wolfie456 said:

Anybody have any idea if they've dropped the 1 rider only over 8pt average rule.

Rosco stated that they have

4 hours ago, Gavan said:

Nope because the top league is run as a bit of a joke in my opinion

The one good thing is the liklihood that Doyle will be our number one.

And there is the reason why you have such a reputation on here.

So its all about winning...doesnt matter about the sport as a whole then?? What utter garbage

I dont care if we finish bottom next season as long the sport heads in the right direction 

Not for me unless its a weekend meeting, work and kids and expenditure come before a trip to speedway, even home meetings, but as you dont work, dont have kids, get in for free, then that wont concern you

Why dont you just do us all a favour and get off the poole threads.  You are becoming more than a little tiresome. Witrh your pathetic ramblings.  Tell you what, swap places with me. Pr&t

I wonder which night we will go for after all these years on a Wednesday . don't fancy Mondays myself to be honest but with Swindon about 60 miles up the road could split the gate a little bit we shall see

11 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Why dont you just do us all a favour and get off the poole threads.  You are becoming more than a little tiresome. Witrh your pathetic ramblings.  Tell you what, swap places with me. Pr&t

Atleast Gavan posts constructive comments

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

So Bomber has a new average of 6.91 with a 2.5% reduction. 

Woffy too I presume? 

:rolleyes: :D

Let's hope the finer detail will ensure there is common sense...

Edited by mikebv