British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laobob

Ipswich v Glasgow Thursday 13th

1 hour ago, jenga said:

thats good , it would be a shame IF the weather spoiled the last weekend of the play off weekend . .

A travesty.

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

Cookie can't win (well actually he can). on other threads he is slagged of for not being good enough for the Grand prix and he should forget having any further ambitions of being a Grand prix rider. Hes even slagged of for not being a real number one in the premiership. But now even though the rules allow it and there's little difference between the top tier and the Championship and with the vast majority of other riders doubling up/down we get a sarcastic comment worthy of an Edinburgh fan :icon_smile_clown: or The Scotsman 

OI - leave me out of it. 

Never had a bad word to say about cookie. 

He's an inspiration to his teams. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crescent girl said:

Probably not til Saturday....

Factor 50 needed on Saturday for any Bandits fans coming down :cheers:

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Cook was there for anyone to sign, maybe if they asked. So good on Glasgow for showing the ambition to try and win, it's better than rr and guests for half a season or more.

he was ,but he wasnt ! even said himself he couldnt go championship because of the G.P. status . but the Scott Nicholls saga got the ball rolling for him . 

Craig Cook will hopefully add numbers to falling attendances at the championship clubs that Glasgow have still to visit,

Cant see that being wrong when the sport is struggling to break even season after season.

Not sure we will see him in the championship in 2019 if the rumoured new league structure goes through.

On to tonight, Glasgow need to win this as I feel this is the best chance of an away win over the next two evenings 

Reserves could be key!

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He and bomber are certainly putting my bum on a seat tonight.

You taking up lap dancing Baldy? :o

2 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

OI - leave me out of it. 

Never had a bad word to say about cookie. 

He's an inspiration to his teams. 

I think SarpenRake was joking mate  B) 

42 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You taking up lap dancing Baldy? :o

Only for money...you know the rules

• Haha 1

Even though Ipswich ran Tigers close away last week, have sneaky that Tigers will be well up for tonight and fancy them to win.Should be good match if the track is decent.

Even though the witches have far superior reserves at Foxhall and vissing who is normally poor at best with crash or two thrown ...and the jump starting sarj.....I think between bomber and cook they should keep this meeting very close..Maybe even taking the win in heat 15. It's the witches way...we make nothing easy.

rfrom a workington point of view , a draw could be the best result for the marras !