British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laobob

Ipswich v Glasgow Thursday 13th

2 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

No Edinburgh in the play-offs - a tainted title for the eventual winners.

Shame that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I thought you won the league last week?

Nah, keep up. Last week was when we accelerated the decline of British Speedway by preparing a grippy track. 

The league win would have come in a month or so had it not been for our pesky Grand Prix asset. 

Well done to the tigers

Now I'm no track man but that track looked dry and dusty before the meeting even started. Is there any reason for this? Again I'm no track man but i knew it would be a rubbish boring meeting as soon as I saw it. Again there must be a reason.  Did the team think it was the best way to beat Glasgow?

Not blaming the track people cos it's obviously how they were told to prep it

7 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Nah, keep up. Last week was when we accelerated the decline of British Speedway by preparing a grippy track. 

The league win would have come in a month or so had it not been for our pesky Grand Prix asset. 

I know the cheek of Cookie doing that shocking.

Tough and sh*t spring to mind .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Thecatalyst said:

Well done to the tigers

Now I'm no track man but that track looked dry and dusty before the meeting even started. Is there any reason for this? Again I'm no track man but i knew it would be a rubbish boring meeting as soon as I saw it. Again there must be a reason.  Did the team think it was the best way to beat Glasgow?

Not blaming the track people cos it's obviously how they were told to prep it

That's the trouble nowadays poor track prep,either by doctoring or not bothering their ar#e .Results over entertainment still expect fans to turn up.Ask Loius the  reason he will tell you the riders want it that way no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I know the cheek of Cookie doing that shocking.

Tough and sh*t spring to mind .

The usual sense of humour bypass from our friends in Scotland's 'patter capital'. 

3 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

The usual sense of humour bypass from our friends in Scotland's 'patter capital'. 

Really you need to lighten up not our fault your team is Sh*te .

Obviously the dry sense of PAISLEY humour goes way above your head, but on a night like this Carlsberg would be hard pushed to do better.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Really you need to lighten up not our fault your team is Sh*te .

Obviously the dry sense of PAISLEY humour goes way above your head, but on a night like this Carlsberg would be hard pushed to do better.

Yeah i'm taking this really seriously..... :blink:

Paisley/Glasgow, it's all the same mate. I'd make sure i was tooled up visiting either.

• Haha 1

Not much you can say about that other than beaten by a better team.

When you have a combined score of 15 from 2,3,4 and 5 then there's only going to be one result.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Yeah i'm taking this really seriously..... :blink:

Paisley/Glasgow, it's all the same mate. I'd make sure i was tooled up visiting either.

We would eat you for lunch and sell your clothes to the samaratins for there bonfire night.

Tooled up now now son thats way above your station. :D

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

We would eat you for lunch and sell your clothes to the samaratins for there bonfire night.

Tooled up now now son thats way above your station. :D

I don't doubt it. I rarely venture west of Newbridge if i'm honest.

13 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Not much you can say about that other than beaten by a better team.

When you have a combined score of 15 from 2,3,4 and 5 then there's only going to be one result.

Do you think they could do that again on Saturday night :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Shoe on the other foot more like.  Gazc actually made a light hearted good humoured post and you come back with that sh*te jeez.

• Like 1