British Speedway Forum
TonyE

Lakeside v Glasgow Friday 14th

On 17 September 2018 at 6:43 PM, TonyE said:

Just had a good long look at my video footage, Cook loses it as he starts to come out of bend two and his bike clatters into Morris. Doesn't look like any intent whatsoever but he should not have been in the re-run.

Nice video Tony, let's hope you can make another soon called first meeting at new stadium!

I cannot claim any credit for the video. Daytripper posted that it existed on YouTube, so I added it in to my post. I do have my own camcorder clip taken from the back straight (re the Heart 15 crash)  and it was this that I was referring to in my original post. The much longer clip above shows the incident in far more clarity than my camcorder effort!

Not heard any more from Dorothy have we?

Edited by TonyE

1 hour ago, TonyE said:

I cannot claim any credit for the video. Daytripper posted that it existed on YouTube, so I added it in to my post. I do have my own camcorder clip (taken from the back straight (re the Heart 15 crash)  and it was this that I was referring to in my original post. The much longer clip above shows the incident in far more clarity than my camcorder effort!

Not heard any more from Dorothy have we?

Somewhere over the rainbow I would imagine.

Me too - the video also exemplifies just how good the track lighting is at Arena compared to Rye House. As for the racing itself, no comparison - RH is pretty dire.

Edited by TonyE
  • Like 3