British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington v Peterborough 14/09/18 7:30pm Ch

Just had a look at that Panthers team and those guests are making them a very very dangerous looking outfit?

If Garcia turns up in the same form he was for Ipswich he's on for 7 rides and we can't afford RR in that scenario, Campo is going to need to be on top form to cover the danger? 

Can't think of who we can get to replace Proctor, Kyle Howarth not fit or Charles Wright.... certainly need a good un now!! ;)

Just now, comet49 said:

I’m confused, 8 day rule and Ben, help!

Ben wasn't guesting last week, he was riding for his own Team, Redcar.

8 Day rule only applies to guest appearances on the same track

3 minutes ago, yellow and black said:

Exactly, why we can't ask for Aaron Summers!! ;)

3 minutes ago, Lord Lucan said:

Just had a look at that Panthers team and those guests are making them a very very dangerous looking outfit?

If Garcia turns up in the same form he was for Ipswich he's on for 7 rides and we can't afford RR in that scenario, Campo is going to need to be on top form to cover the danger? 

Can't think of who we can get to replace Proctor, Kyle Howarth not fit or Charles Wright.... certainly need a good un now!! ;)

Hmmm, said in todays SS its Barker guesting for Dan and probably r/r for Ty Proctor.:unsure:

All change them.

Gonna be busy if he's riding for Peterborough as well!! :D

SS will be printed earlier in the week so won't be updated to allow for any changes? ;)

1 minute ago, topaz325 said:

Edinburgh v Berwick.

And only 7 days too!! :D

Panthers website also states Workington will be using Tero Aarnio as a guest for Dan Bewley. I don't think so. Tero is at Rye house riding for Newcastle!!!

If Barker did agree the booking and then gave backword at this late stage,it's pretty shabby behaviour, same old us as usual scratching about for guests at the eleventh hour

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gregory peck said:

If Barker did agree the booking and then gave backword at this late stage,it's pretty shabby behaviour, same old us as usual scratching about for guests at the eleventh hour

Yes and the one Peterborough think you have is 300 mile away to the south=east.

19 minutes ago, yellow and black said:

Yeah, was thinking he’d  guested for us but that was the week before, getting old me thinks. 

7 minutes ago, leander said:

Panthers website also states Workington will be using Tero Aarnio as a guest for Dan Bewley. I don't think so. Tero is at Rye house riding for Newcastle!!!

Newcastle's meeting against Lakeside is on Saturday, so Aarnio will be riding for the Comets tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, leander said:

Yes and the one Peterborough think you have is 300 mile away to the south=east.

:rolleyes: please read the thread heading before jumping in with two feet !! Our meeting is tomorrow, Newcastle at Rye house on Saturday 

25 minutes ago, comet49 said:

Yeah, was thinking he’d  guested for us but that was the week before, getting old me thinks. 

We're on Friday this week, newcy on Saturday when I went to school they were two different days,so yes aarnio will be riding unless he's going on Simon lamberts stag night

• Like 2