British Speedway Forum
cyclone

Edinburgh vs Berwick SGB Championship 14th September, 2018, 7.30pm

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

You literally did say it should of been off stop talking out yir arse

How muddy your trainers are doesn’t determine if the track was fine or not, the riders, track staff and referee does.

My statement about it being off was in a different context. 

I give up Friday night was a perfect meeting in perfect conditions I wish all speedway meetings were like that. 

1 minute ago, scotchopper said:

I give up Friday night was a perfect meeting in perfect conditions I wish all speedway meetings were like that. 

I’ve certainly seen much worse meetings than what last night offered! The track staff need wholly commended for getting that on!

It was a fantastic display from us to get such a hard fought for win... aye, we blew the 4th point but just to win at Armadale is a very special achievement for a Berwick team! 

This weekend has been memorable :approve: 

With Peterborough winning at Lakeside tonight had Edinburgh beat Berwick last night Monarchs would have made it into the Play Offs

28 minutes ago, snapper said:

With Peterborough winning at Lakeside tonight had Edinburgh beat Berwick last night Monarchs would have made it into the Play Offs

Shame that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3