British Speedway Forum
barraider

Lakeside vs Newcastle/Peterborough sat 15th @Rye house

41 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

It should have been a 6pm start tonight. Next Sundays 2pm and 7pm starts could cause problems, if there are racing delays or traffic hold ups.

I know it looks a straight run of A10 and A1M but still probably best part of a  2 hour drive if you stick to the speed limit?

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

It should have been a 6pm start tonight. Next Sundays 2pm and 7pm starts could cause problems, if there are racing delays or traffic hold ups.

It’s Duxford International Air Show next Sunday so the A1 route back to Peterborough looks favourite. ( That’s via Stevenage to avoid the M11)

Edited by NeilWatson
Clarity

My son has gone to this and says they have run out of programmes, so hopefully means a large crowd

2 minutes ago, Anzum said:

My son has gone to this and says they have run out of programmes, so hopefully means a large crowd

The crowd doesent look that big, but when you give them away for nothing you are asking for problems.

5 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

The crowd doesent look that big, but when you give them away for nothing you are asking for problems.

Unless you're from Newcastle then its a fiver :)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Unless you're from Newcastle then its a fiver :)

They're giving away the Peterborough / Newcastle rain off programmes for the latecomers.

1 hour ago, Panthers89 said:

Is it too late to get Thomas guesting instead of Wilko..... 

Newcastle keep it close then its time to watch the Panthers throw top spot away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Newcastle keep it close then its time to watch the Panthers throw top spot away

Panthers will not get anything out of this with 2 absolutely naff reserves they have no chance , surprised they didn't go for Broc Nicol  but I suppose Wilkinson was the easy option.  10+ defeat I believe especially if Ostergaard is on his flymo's again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Panthers will not get anything out of this with 2 absolutely naff reserves they have no chance , surprised they didn't go for Broc Nicol  but I suppose Wilkinson was the easy option.  10+ defeat I believe especially if Ostergaard is on his flymo's again.

Wilkinson will score what lambert would have , next to nothing  but panthers have riders who can ride this track

2 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Wilkinson will score what lambert would have , next to nothing  but panthers have riders who can ride this track

Well he was absolutely crap for Newcastle and Lakeside reserves were not exactly special . I'm sure Lambert would have scored 4 to 6 points here.

3 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Well he was absolutely crap for Newcastle and Lakeside reserves were not exactly special . I'm sure Lambert would have scored 4 to 6 points here.

he he  have u seen him at rye ???  it aint pretty  I would have thought 000

14 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Like Ullys score tonight, well..... 1,0,0.....

Ostergaard  has a history of letting the Panthers down in Important fixtures going back to his first spell with Panthers .We would have been better off using R/R

• Like 2

We have to choose Lakeside in the play offs IMO.

Even though this means probably facing half of our meetings against them this season!

Edited by Panthers89