British Speedway Forum
barraider

Lakeside vs Newcastle/Peterborough sat 15th @Rye house

If they meet that many times then both sides will feel at home!

16 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Rye was it's usual slick self tonight, and Jon Cook said some work needed to be done to the track before the next meeting. I would also suggest less tractor breaks to keep the show moving. It was never like this at Lakeside!

It was slick but it was Lakeside that controlled track conditions. Lakeside's track man was controlling the others tractors. 

43 minutes ago, KevtheRev said:

It was slick but it was Lakeside that controlled track conditions. Lakeside's track man was controlling the others tractors. 

You can't alter the track conditions by grading alone. The whole base at Rye is like concrete, with a loose dressing of shale on top. No doubt they will be working on this to produce a bit more grip before next Sunday.

Think Aaron will be in our thinking on a return to his parent club with his strong end to the season.

Will be on a more attractive average than Vissing so can't be ruled out.

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Think Aaron will be in our thinking on a return to his parent club with his strong end to the season.

Will be on a more attractive average than Vissing so can't be ruled out.

Hopefully Aaron stays put in his local area where he’s had no pressure this season! :wink: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Hopefully Aaron stays put in his local area where he’s had no pressure this season! :wink: 

Possibly wouldn't rule that out either, but i am sure it will be discussed at some point.

As i say will be a better option average wise than Vissing.

Edited by Gazc

9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Back off! He’s ours now!

Only for this season ;).

But seriously wouldn't rule out either, staying put were he is or a return to Glasgow he is riding extremely well.

Edited by Gazc

1 minute ago, Gazc said:

Only for this season ;).

But seriously wouldn't rule out either, staying put were he is or a return to Glasgow he is riding extremely well.

He is riding well after a slow start, not brilliant around Shielfield but has had some very good scores away from home and I would be very happy to see him back although not at number 1 but we don’t know what’s happening with the leagues so god knows.

9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He is riding well after a slow start, not brilliant around Shielfield but has had some very good scores away from home and I would be very happy to see him back although not at number 1 but we don’t know what’s happening with the leagues so god knows.

Yep need to see what happens first before anything is decided.

Edited by Gazc

Summers would be a good guest for Ulrich if hes not fit????? 

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, cityrebel said:

You can't alter the track conditions by grading alone. The whole base at Rye is like concrete, with a loose dressing of shale on top. No doubt they will be working on this to produce a bit more grip before next Sunday.

Let's hope so :-)

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Summers would be a good guest for Ulrich if hes not fit????? 

Not fit ...here we go , Panthers trying to pull a fast one already , Ulrich came back he obviously thinks he’s fit , a long servant of Peterborough and fans want him sidelined for the major meetings ...win at all costs creeping up already :rolleyes:

• Like 2

The fact i wrote "IF" has been ignored by you as usual , you automatically  think everyone is out to cheat, as far as most Panthers fans as well as the management see it Ulrich will definetly ride in the playoffs as hes a Peterborough rider who is fit to ride if hes not fit as his scores since returning maybe an indication of this, then a guest or R/R is permitted in the rules i believe, 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The fact i wrote "IF" has been ignored by you as usual , you automatically  think everyone is out to cheat, as far as most Panthers fans as well as the management see it Ulrich will definetly ride in the playoffs as hes a Peterborough rider who is fit to ride if hes not fit as his scores since returning maybe an indication of this, then a guest or R/R is permitted in the rules i believe, 

I think Mccain's  should move there factory to Workington , the place is full of fans with chips on there shoulders.

• Haha 1