Nielsen v Jessup at Birmingham

Lindgren v Doyle at Warsaw

Rempala at Poole

Ermolenko and Correy many times

Emil many times

Woffinden many times

Lindgren many times

Hopefully I've got this correct:

Somerset vs Rye, Heat 15, BradyK & JoshG vs EdK & NBJ.  Blanket job.

• Like 1

The past 2 heat 15's at Scunny

Heat15 Scunthorpe v Somerset (PL Playoff Final 2012) Josh Auty and Nick Morris v Jesper B Monberg and Richard Hall... Great team riding by Morris and Auty to give the Scorpions the league title with Hall on their tails for all 4 laps

Poole's race to the play-offs from being bottom of the Premiership!!:party::cheers::P

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:20 PM, Skidder1 said:

Poole's race to the play-offs from being bottom of the Premiership!!:party::cheers::P

Lynn's race to topping the league by 6 points, when written off at the start of the season, hitting bottom. Oh and making the play off final !!:party::cheers::P

Edited by Bald Bloke

9 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Any race that had Darcy Ward in

What a ridiculous comment,     As good as Darcy was, I saw him have a few shockers.    I thought the title of this thread  was quite explicit.  It asked for the best race,   that poster's had witnessed .    I was hoping to read  people account of  a great race they remembered, but all we seem to be getting is anything else but.   

Having seen all the great riders and witness some truly wonderful races, I had to recount and remember one that was special.    It wasn't difficult, just took some application,   What a pity others can't do the same..

1981 Penhall Olsen and Penhall Knudsen races (Wembley World Final ) hard to split which one was better ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, g13webb said:

What a ridiculous comment,     As good as Darcy was, I saw him have a few shockers.    I thought the title of this thread  was quite explicit.  It asked for the best race,   that poster's had witnessed .    I was hoping to read  people account of  a great race they remembered, but all we seem to be getting is anything else but.   

Having seen all the great riders and witness some truly wonderful races, I had to recount and remember one that was special.    It wasn't difficult, just took some application,   What a pity others can't do the same..

Calm down! Try not to be quite so condescending in the future. 

8 hours ago, g13webb said:

It's not a ridiculous comment at all, it would take to many pages up to name all the races, the list is endless 

Edited by Arthur54

9 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

It's not a ridiculous comment at all, it would take to many pages up to name all the races, the list is endless 

I appreciate your comment,  but the thread was requesting the BEST RACE you have witness.    Having been a supporters for many years,  I too could fill a book with ALL the brilliant races I had seen, so you have to be focused and pick one from the many,  that Darcy rode in...

Edited by g13webb

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

I appreciate your comment,  but the thread was requesting the BEST RACE you have witness.    Having been a supporters for many years,  I too could fill a book with ALL the brilliant races I had seen, so you have to be focused and pick one from the many,  that Darcy rode in...

Ok then, gp in Poland, between Ward, Hancock, Gollob and Harris 

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

And some say Speedway is just from the front..

Am with Willtaxi on this one.. Ashby v Wilson was best race I have ever seen.

Ashby to much a gentleman gave him room outside when many wouldn’t.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, charlie17 said:

Am with Willtaxi on this one.. Ashby v Wilson was best race I have ever seen.

Ashby to much a gentleman gave him room outside when many wouldn’t.

Oh God! That race! It nearly killed me, as a Swindon fan.

I went to a Swindon v Ipswich meeting many years ago and there was a race between Jimmy Nilsen and Jeremy Doncaster that I thought was so good that I bought the video. I later put it on YouTube. This is it - back from the days when Swindon gave us great racing:

• Like 3