British Speedway Forum

How do you register for DOTPAY without Identity document number, PESEL & valid Polish postcode?

2 hours ago, Col said:

Perhaps you can assist then. I get 3 options. DotPay, Transfer & Przelewy24.  Which one did you choose?

I used Dotpay 

2 hours ago, Col said:

How do you register for DOTPAY without Identity document number, PESEL & valid Polish postcode?

Passport number I think.

Finally found the payment link, thank god.

31 minutes ago, Col said:

Finally found the payment link, thank god.

Don't worry Col, its not just you who struggled to find the payment link, I'm still looking for it, am trying to pay via Dotpay myself, but when I click on Dotpay everything stalls.

Make sure you are using IE. I was using Chrome earlier when I couldn't find the link.

It's definetly. Login. My Account. Orders. Click on the event, then somewhere there is a details link from which you can proceed to payment.

just booked 5 tickets today through Dotpay

Booked mine. 2 tickets row 11 just to The left of pits (The pits will be to my right). 55 quid including fees, and exchange rate. That's 33 quid cheaper then just my 8 year daughters ticket at Cardiff.

Now it's a waiting game till 180 days beforehand before I can book coach/trains etc. 

Waiting for Polish league fixtures to be released now, before booking anything else.

1 hour ago, Col said:

Waiting for Polish league fixtures to be released now, before booking anything else.

NO matches in 2018 on Sunday.    There was a Poland vs ROW at the same stadium.     R&R will know when fixtures for 2019 are avaiable.

Aware of the situation 2018 season, hoping different for 2019.  tarkens expects Ekstraliga 2019 fixtures to be out in early/mid December.  Wouldn't object to a NICE L1 fixture either if it's a track I've not been to before and the travelling isn't more than a couple of hours but ideally I'd like to see a meeting at Częstochowa.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mark said:

NO matches in 2018 on Sunday.    There was a Poland vs ROW at the same stadium.     R&R will know when fixtures for 2019 are avaiable.

2016 was the year they had the test match at the same stadium. Last year was the test match Poland v Denmark  at Czestochowa plus meetings scheduled at Poznan and Leszno

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Col said:

Make sure you are using IE. I was using Chrome earlier when I couldn't find the link.

Done, thanks, I was on Google before, switched to IE and bought them. Thanks again.