British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, r77toy said:

Looking for a place to stay for the weekend, would like to rent from local speedway fans.

Try Airbnb.co.uk    search for Warsaw and you may find a fan.

Edited by Mark

11 hours ago, r77toy said:

Looking for a place to stay for the weekend, would like to rent from local speedway fans.

Talking to many locals last year and they all seemed to say that speedway was not popular in the capital and that the petrol heads of the city all watch F1.

I must confess the only Poles I spoke to who were speedway fans, were ones that had travelled to Warsaw.

For what it's worth I ve got a 2 bedroom Apparatment in the old town square for 190 quid for 4 nights.

Edited by teaboy279

5 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Talking to many locals last year and they all seemed to say that speedway was not popular in the capital and that the petrol heads of the city all watch F1.

I must confess the only Poles I spoke to who were speedway fans, were ones that had travelled to Warsaw.

For what it's worth off it a 2 bedroom Apparatment in the old town square for 190 quid for 4 nights.

That comes as no surprise as there isn't any major speedway track anywhere near Warsaw.

I remember one chatty taxi driver was a massive Robert Kubica fan, and his speedway knowledge extended to knowing who Gollob was, that was it.

I d normally advocate a youngster, BUT I can't think of anyone outside the GPs who can feel more hard done by then Hampel. So for me he should get the wildcard.

Just to add if he was any other nationality then Polish I am certain he would of had a wildcard place.

Edited by teaboy279
  • Like 1

i'm hoping Drabik, fantastic exciting style

Wildcard: Bartosz Smektakla

Reserves: Dominik Kubera and Rafal Karczmarz

• Like 1

i'm after two tickets for GP in Warsaw, lower tiers, anyone?

would rather pay face value and avoid buying through viagogo etc.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:32 AM, tarkens said:

i'm after two tickets for GP in Warsaw, lower tiers, anyone?

would rather pay face value and avoid buying through viagogo etc.

Should imagine you ll struggle to get anything this late without paying a premium.

I think the lower tier tickets are sold out , still some available for the upper tiers via the bspa website to take you to the booking site. Will be my first trip to Warsaw and can't wait.