British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I know they are but why this time ?

See pm

Having given damp and miserable conditions for my stay, it now looks set to be 20 plus throughout and bright sunshine barring a couple of thunderstorms on the Saturday morning. One more night at work monday and then its holiday mode. 

17 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Wow what a stadium .

And an incredible atmosphere when full of excited Poles :party: Hopefully we’ll be sat with some calm Swedes again this year -_-

However much they ‘big’ Cardiff up, this event has overtaken it and is now the biggest and best indoor GP. Plus Warsaw is a very underrated city with plenty to explore. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tactical Joker said:

And an incredible atmosphere when full of excited Poles :party: Hopefully we’ll be sat with some calm Swedes again this year -_-

However much they ‘big’ Cardiff up, this event has overtaken it and is now the biggest and best indoor GP. Plus Warsaw is a very underrated city with plenty to explore. 

As one would expect given Poland is the best supported speedway nation at this time?

Warsaw is my favourite GP by a long way, i love the stadium and the city is wonderful for exploring. next week is my 3rd time there and i can't wait

• Like 2

Got a spare ticket if anyone is looking for one. D14 Row 18. Bottom tier 2nd bend looking down the back straight.

Sure I saw Janowski riding in Swedish league meeting, on Thursday, or was I having a senior moment.

1st time in Warsaw, and I’m so excited for the start of the GP series it’s untrue!

Predictions? I’m going for 1st Woffinden, 2nd Zmarzlik 3rd Emil 4th Dudek.

Whatever happens, it’s going to be a brilliant night! 

Are Doyle & Janowski fir enough to ride?

2 hours ago, Col said:

Are Doyle & Janowski fir enough to ride?

Unclear at the moment. I would say no, although I expect them both to try.

Janowski has announced he won't ride in Swedish League for a month regardless of whether he rides on Saturday.

I think Doyle has a greater chance of riding and scoring some points than Janowski at this stage.