British Speedway Forum

Further info - google translation

5/17/2019 (Friday)
day of training / qualification in front of Boll Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland
- 16:30 opening of gate 2 for fans
- 17:30 start of players training
- 19:00 - 20:00 qualifying riders
- entry to training for fans based on the program of the competition from 16:30, sector D12 / 13, gate number 2. Number of places limited (999 people)

SALE of the Boll Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland competition programs on 17.05 will take place at the Kas Area located in front of Gate No. 2 of the National PGE. The program price is 20 PLN.

RECEPTION (based on the voucher) of the Boll Warsaw FIM SGP of Poland competition programs on 17.05 will take place at the Kas Area located in front of Gate 2 of the National PGE

I'm not going to bother with practice, qualifying or buying a program I can't read

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Think practice is around 18.00 thought I heard bt sport saying on Saturday nite, that it was showing it live, I'm in Warsaw for my 1st gp abroad, would it be worth going to watch practice ? Also on gp day is their an area fans gather before going to stadium, thanks for any info :)

The only time I have been is for the World Cup in 2014, thankfully the American team got me an access all areas pass which made it more interesting - I could watch from the centre green & access the pits.  Would not have thought it worthwhile if I couldn't :) Depends how long you are in Warsaw for, if you are there for a week then maybe, but if you're only there for a couple of days I wouldn't.

11 minutes ago, Col said:

I'm not going to bother with practice, qualifying or buying a program I can't read

The only time I have been is for the World Cup in 2014, thankfully the American team got me an access all areas pass which made it more interesting - I could watch from the centre green & access the pits.  Would not have thought it worthwhile if I couldn't :) Depends how long you are in Warsaw for, if you are there for a week then maybe, but if you're only there for a couple of days I wouldn't.

Tight git:D they do normally have some English in the programmes- what you going to fill the results in on- a fag packet :) Normally i would have also said forget practice- i have fallen asleep at more than one !!! however this new flying lap qualifying could be interesting and if i was there i think i would take a look.

• Like 1

There is an App you can do a scorecard on, which is what I do.  Sadly it hasn't been updated in recent years to include the SoN format and you have to add a few of the younger riders manually.

Speaking of which, the GP predictor game should be up & running Thursday if anyone plays it.

I will be doing practice + qualifying it`s a first so I want to say `I was there!!!`.Only the cost of a £4 programme. Not exactly going to break the bank.

I always find it interesting to see the different lines the riders take. Just sitting in that stadium is worth the money. So seeing 5.30 practice then 7pm qualifying it`s a must for me.

Shame that it`ll be missing Tai & a bunch more following the insertion of Stal Gorzow v Wroclaw match on friday evening. Boy is Tai going to have a busy weekend with Wroclaw v Torun on sunday as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, steve69 said:

Boy is Tai going to have a busy weekend with Wroclaw v Torun on sunday as well.

Torun don't look strong this year, especially with Doyle potentially missing.  Zmarzlik has a Vetlanda match Thursday evening, so Tai's not the only one.

On 5/14/2019 at 2:09 PM, racers and royals said:

There is no extra point for fastest- that`s F1. The fastest does pick his rider number however, then 2nd fastest 2nd choice and so on.

Will Woffinden and Zmarzlik get picks 15 and 16 then?  Can't see how they can get anything else?

7 hours ago, Neila said:

Think practice is around 18.00 thought I heard bt sport saying on Saturday nite, that it was showing it live, I'm in Warsaw for my 1st gp abroad, would it be worth going to watch practice ? Also on gp day is their an area fans gather before going to stadium, thanks for any info :)

Deffo worth going. Drop me a PM if you want to meet up for a beer over the weekend.

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Will Woffinden and Zmarzlik get picks 15 and 16 then?  Can't see how they can get anything else?

That was what was written when plans were announced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

Plus Magic if he doesn`t pull out will get what`s left- drawn by the jury president

• Like 1