British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So when i say Tai isn't British its ok? Or u just PAY foreigners to participate for ur country? Like Quatar? And it's OK?

DO us all a favour and crawl back under the rock from which you recently departed

• Like 5

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

DO us all a favour and crawl back under the rock from which you recently departed

Ok:) Bye. Just remember u mean nothing :P

7 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Racist? Since when ethnicity is racist? I dont get offenden being called "white" so why black ppl get offended being called so?

So you're saying you cannot be black and Polish then deny you're being racist! Do us a favour!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So Quatar national team in volleyball made of French that just got paid to get Quatar passports is Quattar?

You are changing what you said. If a black person is born in Toruń, they as much Polish as you are. Just because they are black doesn’t make them a lesser Polish citizen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So when i say Tai isn't British its ok? Or u just PAY foreigners to participate for ur country? Like Quatar? And it's OK?

Zmarzlik isn't Polish. 

That has just as much credence as you saying Woffinden isn't British.

The reality is... Woffinden is British. It isn't a debate, it's not an opinion. It is a fact.

As for you and your trolling, I suspect you'll be gone from the forum before long.. before returning under yet another username.

• Like 2

Just now, norbold said:

So you're saying you cannot be black and Polish then deny you're being racist! Do us a favour!

What makes it even more disgusting when you consider Polish history...

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

Zmarzlik isn't Polish. 

That has just as much credence as you saying Woffinden isn't British.

The reality is... Woffinden is British. It isn't a debate, it's not an opinion. It is a fact.

As for you and your trolling, I suspect you'll be gone from the forum before long.. before returning under yet another username.

Zmarzlik isn't Polish? Ahahahahaaha. You mean he lived and learned speedway 15+ years in a different country? Are u handicapped?

Bartosz Zmarzlik was born in Poland, lived his entire life in Poland and learned speedway entineraly in Polnad

Tai Woffinden is just British because he was born in UK. He grew up in Australia, He got into speedway in Australia, He got all his speedway-knowledge in Australia.

Edited by Falubaz

I hope we are able to get rid of this pest, going to be a long season having to put up with it twice a month on Saturdays. 

Look out Lindgren could scoop them all up here!

Just now, Falubaz said:

Zmarzlik isn't Polish? Ahahahahaaha. You mean he lived and learned speedway 15+ years in a different country? Are u handicapped?

Once again, you've argued against yourself. 

I stated Zmarzlik not being Polish was as sensible as saying Woffinden isn't British. Glad you finally agree it's a joke :)

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

HE probably thinks Holta is Polish

I think Falubaz is the most disgusting individual we've ever seen on the BSF...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Hopefully he will do well and get a contract in Poland in league 1 or 2... If he stays in UK he's condemed as a speedway rider

Got a contract in Poland hasn't he;).By the way Tai born in Scunthorpe if you didn't know:t:.When i last looked that was a town North in the UK.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

I hope we are able to get rid of this pest, going to be a long season having to put up with it twice a month on Saturdays. 

He will get banned...

Just now, chunky said:

He will get banned...

And be back under another name. He isn't new.