British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Zmarzlik isn't Polish? Ahahahahaaha. You mean he lived and learned speedway 15+ years in a different country? Are u handicapped?

Not content with being a racist, you're now using handicapped as a derogatory term. You really are a very very unpleasant person.

• Like 1

Zmarzlik isn't Polish? Ahahahahaaha. You mean he lived and learned speedway 15+ years in a different country? Are u handicapped?

Bartosz Zmarzlik was born in Poland, lived his entire life in Poland and learned speedway entineraly in Polnad

Tai Woffinden is just British because he was born in UK. He grew up in Australia, He got into speedway in Australia, He got all his speedway-knowledge in Australia.

Edited just now by Falubaz

Woffinden dodged a bullet here, as I don’t believe any of these 4 will be seriously challenging come the end of the season.

1 minute ago, norbold said:

Not content with being a racist, you're now using handicapped as a derogatory term. You really are a very very unpleasant person.

I just asked if he is handicapped so i could adjust my attitude.

Edited by Falubaz

Just now, tellboy said:

Got a contract in Poland hasn't he;).By the way Tai born in Scunthorpe if you didn't know:t:.When i last looked that was a town North in the UK.

Born to British parents in Britain...  Perhaps he should have told his parents, "Nah you go ahead and emigrate; I'll just stay here..."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Born to British parents in Britain...  Perhaps he should have told his parents, "Nah you go ahead and emigrate; I'll just stay here..."

Tai Woffinden is just British because he was born in UK. He grew up in Australia, He got into speedway in Australia, He got all his speedway-knowledge in Australia. He has Australia flag tattooed on his back

Edited by Falubaz

Just now, Falubaz said:

I just asked if he is handicapped do i could adjust my attitude.

Why did you ask that? What possible bearing does it have on what he said?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Woffinden dodged a bullet here, as I don’t believe any of these 4 will be seriously challenging come the end of the season.

yeah I always take the first GP with a pinch of salt tbh 

Well done Madsen. Should have been in the series a couple of years ago. Prefer him over Lindgren. Pressure too much for the pole.

A decent GP but even though the crowd is bigger than Cardiff it comes over on tv as a very poor second to the British Gp in every department.

Polish fans going home crying again. Glug glug glug....:cheers:

• Haha 1

AMONGST all this nonsense arguing with a 'Polish' idiot, terrific SGP to start the 2019 campaign. Fabulous advert for the sport but sadly few if any other than Cardiff will match the atmosphere ion Warsaw.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Well done Madsen. Should have been in the series a couple of years ago. Prefer him over Lindgren. Pressure too much for the pole.

A decent GP but even though the crowd is bigger than Cardiff it comes over on tv as a very poor second to the British Gp in every department.

But Lindgren doesn't have to cheat that I am afraid will never be forgotten of Madsen even the danes don't like him.

• Like 1

No Lindgren just smashes into other riders like Lindback earlier on. Justice in the final.