British Speedway Forum

Plenty of exciting racing, a fair few surprises and well done to Robert Lambert on reaching the semi final stage. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.

I don't like Madsen OR Lindgren.  However, due to the crap we've all had to deal with today, I AM DELIGHTED THEY BEAT DUDEK!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No Lindgren just smashes into other riders like Lindback earlier on. Justice in the final.

That's why I find him entertaining rides hard 

Happy with that  ,well done Lambert

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

That's why I find him entertaining rides hard 

Not exciting, dangerous. Exciting is passing cleanly. Ref should have excluded him.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Woffinden, Janowski, Lambert, Doyle, NKI and Zmarzlik.

If all 6 said they were going to gp practice, the extraleague would be forced to cancel the league meetings to another date.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If all 6 said they were going to gp practice, the extraleague would be forced to cancel the league meetings to another date.

Trouble is when they had the chance all 15 bottled it and wouldn`t stand as one- so no way will 6 do it.

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Trouble is when they had the chance all 15 bottled it and wouldn`t stand as one- so no way will 6 do it.

Stupid then as all 6 would benefit. They will not be sacked or fined as they are the stars. One gets sacked all strike.

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Stupid then as all 6 would benefit. They will not be sacked or fined as they are the stars. One gets sacked all strike.

As i posted the other day , the new TV contract is for mega money and with all 4 matches each round shown live they couldn`t all be on Sunday without a clash between the 2 broadcasters, so Friday was chosen. Some posters who supported the Extraleague decision pointed out that is only 2 GP`s- however that could rise to 8 with re-arranged matches because of rain-offs(last Friday was one of those) so we are up to 3 and counting. i also said that i believe the FIM did not want to wage war with the Extraleague for fear of the riders pulling out of the GP en mass !!

Edited by racers and royals

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

As i posted the other day , the new TV contract is for mega money and with all 4 matches each eound shown live they couldn`t all be on Sunday without a clash between the 2 broadcasters, so Friday was chosen. Some posters who supported the Extraleague decision pointed out that is only 2 GP`s- however that could rise to 8 with re-arranged matches because of rain-offs(last Friday was one of those) so we are up to 3 and counting. i also said that i believe the FIM did not want to wage war with the Extraleague for fear of the riders pulling out of the GP en mass !!

I doubt that would happen. They all have aspirations to be the world champion. 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I doubt that would happen. They all have aspirations to be the world champion. 

The Polish clubs pay so big money- i believe it would certainly  have. The Extraleague believe that they can do almost anything they want to- they even fell out with the Polish federation(PZM) over fixture scheduling.