British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Newcastle vs Workington SGB Championship 16/09/18 @ 5.30pm

A couple of added attractions for this one.  The British Junior Championship Final follows the main meeting.  Eight heats of qualifiers and a Grand Final (hence the earlier start time of 5.30pm) and also Kenni Larsen is over from Denmark and will be at Brough tomorrow night.  It will be great to see him  again:

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100925

Diamonds will use R/R for Matej Kus, not sure about the Comets line-up!

• Like 1

Nicolai Klindt riding in Poland I believe, will need a guest for Dan Bewley and r/r for Ty Proctor I think.:unsure:

Not confirming anything but last night there were a few saying we might be trying to get Aaron Summers for this one

Edited by Shaggy

53 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Not confirming anything but last night there were a few saying we might be trying to get Aaron Summers for this one

Times & Star has a report of Summers being in for Klindt at Newcastle tomorrow? :)

• Like 1

I thought we had Aaron Summers and Josh Pickering , sure they were the names mentioned last night 

• Like 1

i for one hope pickering is riding tomorrow night pure entertainment . I also hope hes on our team sheet next season along with tero and matty .

43 minutes ago, diamonds7 said:

i for one hope pickering is riding tomorrow night pure entertainment . I also hope hes on our team sheet next season along with tero and matty .

am surprised Pickering has never guested for Newcastle at Brough, he always seems to do ok.

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

I thought we had Aaron Summers and Josh Pickering , sure they were the names mentioned last night 

Knew there was someone else said but my fried brain couldn't remember :lol:

23 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

am surprised Pickering has never guested for Newcastle at Brough, he always seems to do ok.

very good choice of guest if true ,looking forward to it 

3 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Josh Pickering not available...picked to ride in Poland tomorrow !!

Aaron Summers Guesting for us

Another rider (dont know who), confirmed as guesting for us. 

Another Guest trying to be sourced. 

Rasmus hopes to be riding for us. 

Sadly, due to Peterborough beating Lakeside tonight, the Comets have been denied the chance of topping the league table !

It would have been brilliant...but heyho.