British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Solidmango

Play offs

1 hour ago, Tapeworm said:

Do they not understand other teams' fans' frustration at not being able to plan to follow their team? And do they not want to give as much forward information in order to maximise income from visiting fans? 

No and No.

Thankfully this will be the last GP, maybe just maybe Craig will make it to Derwent Park on a Saturday night to watch his local team bring it home :party: #webelieve :wink::rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

Fact your first paragraph is wrong Glasgow agreed   the SAT , Workington declined the Sun [ask your promotion why ] answer you would have a missing rider. What is good for us is not good for you.:nono: Better remove the honest from your name

Klindt in Poland 30th September and October 7th.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Shut up , what a load of crap you post !!!... get your  red-white tinted glasses off , can't see woods for trees you :mad:  No issue with other teams ?? Peterborough V lakeside not run for a start, and you really think Workington would have not wanted this weekend against you lot, when we would still have been able to get a guest for Dan for both legs ..averages change Monday so it be r/r for him ...Edinburgh had this week in before play-offs came into the equation . I tell you one thing...if Workington can't knock you out the play-offs I hope to hell Peterborough or Lakeside get their hands on the trophy and shut a few up on here !!!

You telling someone they post crap :D you obviously don't do irony do you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You telling someone they post crap :D you obviously don't do irony do you.

Very good teachers on Glasgow threads :t: spout more crap than a cow on dulcolax !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MANSE said:

Will miss going to Workington next year [your going  junior league ]  Rain forecast 29/9,6/10,13/10,20/10 and 27/10

Low blow even from a k..b like you :icon_smile_clown:

6 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Very good teachers on Glasgow threads :t: spout more crap than a cow on dulcolax !

Cheers for that , bufoon is the first word that springs to mind at your inane slavering but it is hilarious reading your one woman crusade at insulting the A - Z of members.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Low blow even from a k..b like you :icon_smile_clown:

Can only post what I was told by  somebody from the North of England  ( read the Derwent Park thread)

Edited by MANSE

5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

So Workington... who don’t want to ride Saturdays when there is a GP on because of Craig Cook being in the GP’s and who couldn’t finish their league fixtures at home, now want to ride on a GP Saturday against the team with Craig Cook ahahahahahaha you couldn’t make it up min, suddenly there’s a rush...

you need to re wind to the start of the season when workington had it all sorted to run off nights, mostly Friday nights and i think THE ODD sunday . 

but some muppet put a spanner in the works for the promotion .

anyhow , i thought you were bamging your drum about being able to have ANY rider as a guest IF craig was missing ..

Edited by jenga

6 minutes ago, jenga said:

you need to re wind to the start of the season when workington had it all sorted to run off nights, mostly Friday nights and i think THE ODD sunday . 

but some muppet put a spanner in the works for the promotion .

anyhow , i thought you were bamging your drum about being able to have ANY rider as a guest IF craig was missing ..

Cook doesn't ride for Berwick the team that this poster supports.

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Cook doesn't ride for Berwick the team that this poster supports.

whats your point .o sharp one .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

whats your point .o sharp one .

Why would he be banging any drum about guests for Craig.

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Cheers for that , bufoon is the first word that springs to mind at your inane slavering but it is hilarious reading your one woman crusade at insulting the A - Z of members.

Likewise :t:

8 hours ago, Gazc said:

Why would he be banging any drum about guests for Craig.

i dont know .