British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Belle Vue vs Kings Lynn Playoff Semi 1st Leg 24/09/18

Get well soon Cookie - gutted for the Aces.  Batch seems the obvious choice to replace him at NSS but wouldn’t overlook Muesli for the second leg.

Edited by Steve0

Will we be able to trust Troy "guarantee" Batchelor as a guest for Monday?. When he guested for BV at Poole earlier in the season he scored a solitary point, a short time later he rode again for his own team and scored 14.

• Like 1

We could do rr for cook a musli for beeley

If reports of broken wrist are true, I'm gutted for Belle Vue.

much as I'd love Lynn to get to the final and win the title, not this way.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, one of clubs said:

Will we be able to trust Troy "guarantee" Batchelor as a guest for Monday?. When he guested for BV at Poole earlier in the season he scored a solitary point, a short time later he rode again for his own team and scored 14.

Against the Stars in the playoffs  - I would say that Batch can be trusted to do all he can to beat them

Batchelor is very good round the nss and doesn't particularly get along with kl.

Simple choice. Gutted for Craig but honestly I dont think it will have that much impact.

6 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

Against the Stars in the playoffs  - I would say that Batch can be trusted to do all he can to beat them

Thirteen points money from Matt Fraud will say otherwise.

Real shame about Cook.  Batchelor the obvious choice. Kings Lynn odds on for the final now though.

Dreadful news for Cook if injury confirmed. Truly dreadful luck for the Aces who seemed inspired since the season injury to Bewley despite it weakening them.

Certainly know how Aces fans feel after what happened to Wolves last season.

Best wishes to Craig.

• Like 2

If Belle Vue are serious about winning the play offs they cannot rely on Troy Batchelor to help.

Could BV use Vaculik given he rode for Leicester?

Or is he too badly injured as well anyway?

10 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Could BV use Vaculik given he rode for Leicester?

Or is he too badly injured as well anyway?

Can't make signings after 15 August and only riders currently in declared 1-7 are eligible to guest.  So no Martin Vaculik allowed.

• Like 2

Guests only. Batchelor has been pretty diabolical for his Polish team in their playoffs.

Rotten luck, simple as that.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Troy Batchelor wouldn't rely on him for any big meetings as a guest or a permanent fixture in a team goes missing when needed.

• Like 1