British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Belle Vue vs Kings Lynn Playoff Semi 1st Leg 24/09/18

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Decent guest. And at 2 aswell. Right way to go. 

Very good changes 

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us rather than just put that up. We are not all tuned in to BV, fortunately.

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

Confirmed its R/R for Craig Cook (everyone can take ride) and Bellego for Bewley.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Starman2006 said:

Perhaps you would like to enlighten us rather than just put that up. We are not all tuned in to BV, fortunately.

Well if u read before I posted u will see who I was on about. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Well if u read before I posted u will see who I was on about. 

No point in going back 10 pages mate, surely somebody in the last half dozen can put it there. Anyway ive found it.  Sadly, i think you will have yr work cut out tonight, your  injuries have come at the wrong time. No real home advantage so i will go for a 3-4 point win for Lynn.

Edited by Starman2006

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

Puts a lot of pressure on Fricke & Tungate.

Yes it does, I can't see us doing it now tbh.

4 hours ago, BWitcher said:

As always, shouldn't your rants be directed towards the promoters? It is they, not fans, who put them in place.

Are Belle Vue in favor of play-offs or against them? Do you know?

As regards to the injury to Cook, terrible news. It does take something away when the 'heart' of the team is missing. Love him or hate him, Cook is sheer passion and gives his all for his club.

Your spot on, Craig is a leader of the team and you can't replace his passion for riding for the Aces.  As for the playoffs they are without doubt the best way for Speedway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

R/R for Bewley scored 8+1 last week so Bellego has to score more then that to gain.

The big gain needs to come from Worrall only 4 points from his programmed rides last week. 

Busy days for NKI,tonight at Manchester,next two days finals in Sweden.

Edited by levybydg

Unfortunate for Vue...can only see Lynn win now.

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

Your spot on, Craig is a leader of the team and you can't replace his passion for riding for the Aces.  As for the playoffs they are without doubt the best way for Speedway.

at least craig tweeted he will be in the pits which is good

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

at least craig tweeted he will be in the pits which is good

shame he can't ride but I am sure his presence in the pits will be a boost for the team for encouragement and help with set ups etc.

Looking forward to a cracking meeting.

Edited by foreverblue

Cook is certainly a loss for Belle Vue, but it'll still be a tight meeting IMO. Think the middle order of both teams will be vital. Which Tungate will turn up and will Worrall continue his improvement? against a Proctor who is still not 100% fit and a struggling Jorgensen of late. I would put Riss in the No4 spot and Jorgensen at No2, but that could be a risky change at this stage of the season. If Lynn can score 42 points or more I believe that would be a satisfactory night, obviously hoping for the win though. C'mon the Stars!!!

11 minutes ago, The Stag said:

Cook is certainly a loss for Belle Vue, but it'll still be a tight meeting IMO. Think the middle order of both teams will be vital. Which Tungate will turn up and will Worrall continue his improvement? against a Proctor who is still not 100% fit and a struggling Jorgensen of late. I would put Riss in the No4 spot and Jorgensen at No2, but that could be a risky change at this stage of the season. If Lynn can score 42 points or more I believe that would be a satisfactory night, obviously hoping for the win though. C'mon the Stars!!!

I'd take a 6 point BV win right now.  Wouldn't make us favourites but would give us a chance and hopefully a week from now cookie can ride 

BV look strong at reserve to me. Will out score Lynn there. I can't see Simon getting much joy tonight.

In the 50-40 win over Somerset the guest reserve scored 0.. Jye scored 7 from 3 completed rides last time he was there.

I can see BV's reserves netting around 12-13, where Lynn's around 7.(MPT scored 6 from 5 at reserve last time)

TJ has been poor at the NSS this year scoring 3, and 1 on his last visit.

I expect it t be a good close meeting.

Main thing is that everyone stays safe and Cookie is fit for the second leg.