British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Belle Vue vs Kings Lynn Playoff Semi 1st Leg 24/09/18

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

At least he knows the rules!

He should transfer that knowledge to darts

Fancy that, the top of the league team won at 4th place team with 2 of their best riders missing. Well done Kings Lynn you will win the title easily.

26 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Who on earth can tolerate that screeching woman center green announcer?

I ask myself the same every time I watch BT sport,  although that’s not a woman screaming!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

Yes but he is a ht leader 

But maybe not in the averages,remember they can ride in any order apart from No1 and reserves.

8 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Any.2 ht leaders or.2 top.scores for ht 15 or.am i wrong.

15.14 TOP SCORER’S HEAT (Heat 15 in all SGB League Competitions) incl NDL 15.14.1 Gate Positions are determined by the outcome of the Coin Toss at the start of the Meeting. 15.14.2 The Home Team Manager nominates first, but once nominated these cannot be amended, except by the Referee should the nomination not conform to the Regulations. 15.14.3 Nominations must be a ‘qualified’ Rider, determined as either: a) A Rider in the top 3 of that Meeting’s Team by current MA (NB. A Team missing one of the top 3 and using the RR facility) may use the 4 th highest Rider by MA. or b) A Top 5 points scorer (counting the 4 x programmed rides only, including bonus points). Excluding any rider who has already taken 7 rides or if one of those top 5 point scorers has already taken 7 rides then the 6 th highest points scorer becomes a ‘qualified’ rider. (NB: No facility is available allowing another rider to be elevated to the qualified list if any of those top 5 points scorers are unavailable due to be withdrawn or has no equipment). If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 the Team Manager may choose either of the following options: - i) The disqualified rider can start on a 15 metre handicap in c or d (The opposing team does not change gate positions). or ii) Is replaced by a reserve who will start from the same gate position at the tapes. In a re-run of heat 15 a non-disqualified rider who is unable to take part may be replaced by a reserve or another ‘qualified’ rider

3 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Yes but by very forcefully pushing kings Lynn mechanic and rider away and then all the others piled in, it was nothing to Belle Vue mechanics etc.

Why did summers get involved pratt

Night full of regrets for BV you have to feel, letting slip a 10 point lead is bad but not having someone wipe the smug grin of Allitt's face is one that will haunt them.

• Like 1

Lemon really letting himself down in terms of his knowledge regarding rules etc, just talking in riddles.

Fair play to Allit for the apology there, takes a big man and he is one.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

15.14 TOP SCORER’S HEAT (Heat 15 in all SGB League Competitions) incl NDL 15.14.1 Gate Positions are determined by the outcome of the Coin Toss at the start of the Meeting. 15.14.2 The Home Team Manager nominates first, but once nominated these cannot be amended, except by the Referee should the nomination not conform to the Regulations. 15.14.3 Nominations must be a ‘qualified’ Rider, determined as either: a) A Rider in the top 3 of that Meeting’s Team by current MA (NB. A Team missing one of the top 3 and using the RR facility) may use the 4 th highest Rider by MA. or b) A Top 5 points scorer (counting the 4 x programmed rides only, including bonus points). Excluding any rider who has already taken 7 rides or if one of those top 5 point scorers has already taken 7 rides then the 6 th highest points scorer becomes a ‘qualified’ rider. (NB: No facility is available allowing another rider to be elevated to the qualified list if any of those top 5 points scorers are unavailable due to be withdrawn or has no equipment). If a rider is disqualified for an offence under Art 15.3 the Team Manager may choose either of the following options: - i) The disqualified rider can start on a 15 metre handicap in c or d (The opposing team does not change gate positions). or ii) Is replaced by a reserve who will start from the same gate position at the tapes. In a re-run of heat 15 a non-disqualified rider who is unable to take part may be replaced by a reserve or another ‘qualified’ rider

So why wasnt he allowed ?

7 minutes ago, acef said:

He should transfer that knowledge to darts

Maybe Lemon should take the rule book to bed for a bit of nightime reading! Allit has apologised for his behaviour  apparently.

Edited by foreverblue

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Just confirms what Lemo said, unnecessarily complicated. Nominated race, put who you want in, subject to the 7 ride maximum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No point in BT going to Lynn next week. May as well have the full production at Wimborne Road.

Shows why Lynn are massive favourites for the title. Big top 2 and a free scoring reserve. No hope for any of the other teams.

The result wasnt a suprise to me Steve, as i said in an earlier post. But, i will say one thing, no make that 2. I feel sorry for BV in picking up those injuries when you least need them. And Allit as a team manager getting involved in handbags. As a manager, you are there to set an example, he let himself down reguardless of the end result and the apology.

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Maybe Lemon should take the rule book to bed for a bit of nightime reading! Allit has apologised for his behaviour  apparently.

Poor from the Lynn manager to get involved.  He should set the example.  

• Like 1