lisa-colette

Belle Vue vs Kings Lynn Playoff Semi 1st Leg 24/09/18

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What an earth are you going on about:blink:

You're gonna get it now :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Quotes from the thread, is it really that difficult for you?

Oh hang on, you're just trolling, ha ha!

Well i did say about the Belle Vue fan that had drunk to much and was quite aggressive,and i agreed with someone about him calling Proctor a cheat.The reason i put this is because it is all true,sorry if that has upset you:o

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nw42 said:

If Cook had rode and had to pull out after one ride due to his injury you would be hanging him out to dry, can't win with folk like you who think they have all the answers.  The reasons for the track issues were given on Monday evening, the temperature dropped considerably bringing moisture to the surface, I was out to work shortly after the meeting finished and, being outdoors, I needed gloves for the first time since April, haven't needed them the rest of the week though, Monday night was a cold one.

I didn't say i have all the answers only saying how it looked on telly.I didn't say Cook should have rode just that a fully fit cook would have probably won you the meeting. personally i think the wrong choice of guest was made i would have got Batchelor or Musielak .

24 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well i did say about the Belle Vue fan that had drunk to much and was quite aggressive,and i agreed with someone about him calling Proctor a cheat.The reason i put this is because it is all true,sorry if that has upset you:o

Of course it upset the odious one, he thinks all Belle Vue fans are angels!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I didn't say i have all the answers only saying how it looked on telly.I didn't say Cook should have rode just that a fully fit cook would have probably won you the meeting. personally i think the wrong choice of guest was made i would have got Batchelor or Musielak .

Agree I would have gone with Musielak myself.

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well you should have turned the volume up, then you would have known the reason for the track being different. You never mentioned a fully fit Cook, you said they would have been better off with Craig rather than using Bellego, you just twist things and hope nobody notices.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Belle Vue would have done better with Cook riding apart from his first ride Bellego was a poor guest.

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think is about the only time I would agree with Batch being a good guest.. He's not a Lynn fan and I don't think guest rides count in the averages.

10 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Well you should have turned the volume up, then you would have known the reason for the track being different. You never mentioned a fully fit Cook, you said they would have been better off with Craig rather than using Bellego, you just twist things and hope nobody notices.

i am sorry that is not what i meant, i meant losing Cook was a major blow and Bellego was a poor choice of guest. As for turning the volume up, i was late in from work and missed Kelvin's dirtometer analysis.

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

oh dear, when someone gets to be a nuisance I usually have a look through their post history to see if they are a twart. Sadly your 'jizzing' post puts you in the same box as SCB and the forum creep, bye bye.

:lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

oh dear, when someone gets to be a nuisance I usually have a look through their post history to see if they are a twart. Sadly your 'jizzing' post puts you in the same box as SCB and the forum creep, bye bye.

What are you saying ???

2 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Do I need to draw you a bleedin picture

SCB. Who is he?

2 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Lol! 

I know that … You  can't compare.. If it was me you would know about it

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think is about the only time I would agree with Batch being a good guest.. He's not a Lynn fan and I don't think guest rides count in the averages.

Buster was certainly surprised to find out that Batch wasn't guesting...! He told me so himself. Had a rather interesting (and sometimes heated) discussion with him through the meeting.

1 minute ago, Fred Flange said:

Ha ha, we got there in the end. 

How can you compare anyone on here to SCB

• Like 1