British Speedway Forum

Thanks for that just thinking tho with a 1 o'clock start it might be a bit awkward, I'l keep it in mind for future visits

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Thanks for that just thinking tho with a 1 o'clock start it might be a bit awkward, I'l keep it in mind for future visits

You should also remember that there is a 4 hour parking limit on the shopping centre car park.

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Edited by Skodaman

On 9/25/2018 at 9:59 PM, flagrag said:

Bruno- No the food inside Leicester is not good at all with over cooked chips and Burgers plus very expensive  best to go McDonalds,Subway or Chippy if they are open.

The food and bar outlets at the track are nothing to do with the Leicester promotion as they have leased it out and food quality has dropped massively 

Can't comment on the Burgers as I don't eat meat but I've always thought the chips are nice and for £2 not bad value as you get a lot. I have been known to have them on Sunday afternoon (Coventry) and Monday evening (Leicester). :shock:

6 hours ago, Gemini said:

Can't comment on the Burgers as I don't eat meat but I've always thought the chips are nice and for £2 not bad value as you get a lot. I have been known to have them on Sunday afternoon (Coventry) and Monday evening (Leicester):shock:

The high life for you!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Gemini said:

Can't comment on the Burgers as I don't eat meat but I've always thought the chips are nice and for £2 not bad value as you get a lot. I have been known to have them on Sunday afternoon (Coventry) and Monday evening (Leicester). :shock:

especially when they're covered in grated red leicester , probably why i'm 17 stone. 

• Haha 1

Mayonnaise for me. :D I'm quite surprised at flagrag's comments actually because the food van always sells loads of Burgers, Chips etc. and it must be Leicester fans going back for more each week as there aren't that many opposition supporters on Monday's. 

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

On 9/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, flagrag said:

Bruno- Start time has been moved forward to allow Morley and Bowtell to ride in the evening at Peterborough for Lakeside 

Neither now riding at Peterborough so the start time change requested by the Lakeside management isnt really needed but everyone connected with the running of the NLRC has accepted the change of start time for no reason now. 

Leon Flint OUT - Sheldon Davies IN

We still need a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Edit - Now sorted.

Edited by crazysue

No Bacon,Shanes,Hume,Ayres , Flint,Wilson,Smith,Hurry or Perks what could be been interesting is a  3 horse race . WELL DONE BEN anyway .

Sheldon Davies talk  about   ridiculous to allow him to compete ..

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie
  • Like 1

What a terrible advert for National League racing that was.  I have a passion for racing at the level, but that meeting was a complete waste of money....IMO.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

What a terrible advert for National League racing that was.  I have a passion for racing at the level, but that meeting was a complete waste of money....IMO.

Leicester doesn't get any better, does it ? 

I think riders battled with the track more than each other.

Well done Ben and Alfie a great result for the IOW and Lakeside....

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Halifaxtiger said:

Leicester doesn't get any better, does it ? 

I think riders battled with the track more than each other.

You're right there.