British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

5 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Any Wolves fan know what this means? It seems to be implying a move to Tuesday night racing but would seem to be an odd decision if true.

Odd indeed. Why would any club race the same night as Sweden??

Unless they have just changed the night of the talk in. Mysterious!

10 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

Any Wolves fan know what this means? It seems to be implying a move to Tuesday night racing but would seem to be an odd decision if true.

Could just be that it's Tuesday today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Bit of a pointless tweet if that's what it means.:D

Edited by Aces51

5 minutes ago, 847084 said:

Isn't 'pointless tweet' an example of oxymoron?

I think we should agree to disagree. That's an oxymoron. :D

42 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

That's what I thought! If it means they are moving to Tues it went right over my head!! :D Though I'm sure they did a tweet yesterday about 'only 4 days til the weekend.. ' Maybe they are just bored!

1 hour ago, Aces51 said:

I think we should agree to disagree. That's an oxymoron. :D

Of course! Think before posting next time.

Perhaps tautology is what I had in mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 847084 said:

Isn't 'pointless tweet' an example of oxymoron?

11 minutes ago, 847084 said:

Of course! Think before posting next time.

Perhaps tautology is what I had in mind.

Apologies. When I read your original post I did take your original meaning to be that being pointless and a tweet can often be the same thing, hence my laughing emoji. I wasn't laughing because I thought you believed it to be an oxymoron. I took your question mark to indicate that you were being ironic.

Seems a few were left wondering what that post on Twitter meant especially when it gets on other sites and you don't see the comments made. Seems to be something a school kid would post but strange for an official account to post.

Did the post White Bunnies on the first of the month 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2018 at 2:04 PM, Call me wolfie said:

Looking at the current GSA's there is the potential to have a much more balanced side next year assuming the current league structure and points limit remains the same

Sam Masters       8.11

Jacob Thorssell  7.25

Nick Morris          6.91

Ricky Wells           5.43

Kyle Howarth       5.16

Nathan Greaves   3.25

Leaving 6.39 for one more rider. We have to have more strength in depth if we don't go with Freddie at No 1 and this would give us 3 decent heat leaders, 2 decent second strings and Kyle and Nathan at reserve

42.5 it is then, lets see how close we get to this

So, apologies if I'm missing something here, but the last averages show Ricky Wells on 5.77 yet above someone has stated he'll be on 5.43... and it has also been said that Kyle Howarth and Nathan Greaves will be on reduced averages, they are currently showing as having 5.16 and 3.25 respectively.... What are the averages that will be in place??

My final question is... If Freddie is considered, what average would he start with?

9 minutes ago, Yampy said:

So, apologies if I'm missing something here, but the last averages show Ricky Wells on 5.77 yet above someone has stated he'll be on 5.43... and it has also been said that Kyle Howarth and Nathan Greaves will be on reduced averages, they are currently showing as having 5.16 and 3.25 respectively.... What are the averages that will be in place??

My final question is... If Freddie is considered, what average would he start with?

Would have to be his 2017 average if you take precedent set by other clubs using outdated averages.

However it’s the BSPA, so it could be anything.

20 hours ago, Boffy said:

Greaves and Howarth will have reduced averages

Why Howarth ?

Nathan should but only from 3.25 to 3.19 and not sure when Ashley Morris last did the NL if he gets anything off his 3.66.

So we have a Premiership meaning just 12 home meetings in the league and 1 cup match as a minimum and the same teams over and over again and that means of the 13 there will be 3 against the same team (23% against the same team)

Wolves finished the season with a combined average of just 35.43 without Andersen so with a small reduction to Greaves they could fill that last place with. Rider upto 7.13 which could mean Nick Morris 6.91 slotting in nicely . However it would be no surprise if Wolves went for Luke Becker who may be signed on a 4.00 at reserve it would leave space for someone like Wells or Richie Worrall

1- Sam Masters 8.11

2- Kyle Howarth 5.16

3- Nick Morris 6.91 - - - - Ricky Wells 5.77

4- Jacob Thorssell 7.25

5- Rory Schelin 8.00

6- Ash Morris 3.66

7- Nathan Greaves 3.19 - - - - Luke Becker 4.00