British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

No real thought had to go into that as he will be a bargain but it would be nice to know the average he comes in on as it's different on Wolverhampton site and two different figures on the BSPA site and may even have deductions on that. 4.84 - 5.16 are the figures.

Be great at reserve alongside Luke Becker or Tom Bacon

Edited by T.N.T.
  • Like 1

• Sam Masters 8.11
  • KYLE HOWARTH 4.84 (4.96)
  • -
  • Jacob Thorssell 7.25
  • -

NUMBER 5 - Rory Schlein 7.92 - Wolves or Ipswich ? OR Piotr Pawlicki 8.00 - Return or Not ?

Klindt, Musielak, Proctor, Wells - sold in recent years so unlikely to feature. They have said two of the signings are ONE rider returning to Brotain and ONE New rider which could be Pawlicki and Becker but could be Kim Nilsson and Ricky Kling. 

RESERVES - Ashley Morris 3.57 (3.66) - If at reserve all season ? - Luke Becker 4.00 - Everyone wants him - Tom Bacon 3.04 (3.11) - Panthers asset, Wolves favourite ? - Could Howarth start at six ?

1 hour ago, Wolfie456 said:

Don't think Proctor was ever sold and deff not wells.

Must admit I’ve not seen anything that confirms it either.

Klindt sold to Poole and Musielak to Swindon.

12 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

This time it's got to be Thorssell lol.

Becker.

Will Luke and Kyle be at 6 & 7?

The only issue with this is we would lose Ashley Morris who could easily put a point on his average at no.7. 

Definitely not weak at reserve in 2019 whichever way we go. Just got to make sure the others are all on the upward curve too. 

18 minutes ago, superguest said:

Will Luke and Kyle be at 6 & 7?

The only issue with this is we would lose Ashley Morris who could easily put a point on his average at no.7. 

Definitely not weak at reserve in 2019 whichever way we go. Just got to make sure the others are all on the upward curve too. 

If Becker ends up being on 5.00, I doubt it. Nearly 10pts at reserve seems heavy to me, but if they're not, then Greaves or Morris with Howarth at  6 & 7 puts Becker goes into the 1-5 from the get go which can't be the plan can it?

Well I have to say that I am over the moon with the signing of Luke Becker.......Do we think their will be another American in the lineup with Wells???

5 minutes ago, Marc350 said:

Well I have to say that I am over the moon with the signing of Luke Becker.......Do we think their will be another American in the lineup with Wells???

I really hope so, he's another one on a bargain average next year and will help Luke settle in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Call me wolfie said:

I really hope so, he's another one on a bargain average next year and will help Luke settle in

Very true, in my opinion Ricky just gets more faster round Monmore and looks so comfortable!

44 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

And what bargain average does he come in on

4 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

And what bargain average does he come in on

5.77, usually goes really well round Monmore and will easily improve on that