British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

20 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Looks a pretty poor team so far... surprising as Wolves normally put together good sides 

Strong 1-5 and potential at reserve. 

If that's the top 5 I think most Wolves fans will thrilled!

Schlein / A Morris or Wells / 5pter

Would be happy with either, leaning more towards Schlein as he is a good team man who can be a real match winner on his day. 

54 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Looks a pretty poor team so far... surprising as Wolves normally put together good sides 

The time to make a comment is when all teams are complete. However, I think most people would agree that Morris and Howarth can significantly increase their averages.

• Like 1

Great signing by wolves 

Morris is a way better rider than he showed last year 

• Like 1

So all the rumours about Nick Morris were justified and he is surely a good signing coming in on an average below 7.

The club are saying no more announcements for a few days while they weigh up their options. And the key will be whether to retain Thorsell or Schlein or both. I suspect both will have had interest from other clubs. If we were to sign both then Morris and Howarth would be in the team as second strings, and I doubt there would be many clubs that would have an all round team that strong. If Becker lives up to expectations at reserve then it looks very promising.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

With Morris joining on 6.60. Wolverhampton must be strong contenders already.

Masters, Schlein, Thorssell. Morris, Howarth.

the last two on bargain averages

Made up signings.

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon will be the team to catch, heat 13 & 15 alone with Doyle & Batchelor. 

Bachelor LOL.:rofl:

• Like 1

Great news hearing Nick has signed after all the speculation. Should be a bargain signing on that average. If we do manage to persuade Piotr then it’s looking like a great line up being planned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJWolves said:

So all the rumours about Nick Morris were justified and he is surely a good signing coming in on an average below 7.

The club are saying no more announcements for a few days while they weigh up their options. And the key will be whether to retain Thorsell or Schlein or both. I suspect both will have had interest from other clubs. If we were to sign both then Morris and Howarth would be in the team as second strings, and I doubt there would be many clubs that would have an all round team that strong. If Becker lives up to expectations at reserve then it looks very promising.

In that case I would suspect we have other options (Pawlicki?) Otherwise Jacob would be a certainty on his average compared to Rory

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

In that case I would suspect we have other options (Pawlicki?) Otherwise Jacob would be a certainty on his average compared to Rory

wait until you see Aces team surprises are in store certainly not worried about wolves team :party:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

wait until you see Aces team surprises are in store certainly not worried about wolves team :party:

Good surprises I hope!!!!