British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

16 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

wait until you see Aces team surprises are in store certainly not worried about wolves team :party:

You are changing the whole team then!

Swindon have used up 24 of their 42.5 points on three riders. So 18.5 for the last 4

Belle Vue ended last season with averages of over 45, so they have got to knock off more than 2.5 points from their team of last season

23 minutes ago, DJWolves said:

Swindon have used up 24 of their 42.5 points on three riders. So 18.5 for the last 4

Belle Vue ended last season with averages of over 45, so they have got to knock off more than 2.5 points from their team of last season

7.8 gone with no tungate !!  also if cook stays ?? along with steve & dan all three get the 2.5 reduction so that 2.5 well and truly gone !!

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You are changing the whole team then!

only 3 will remain max/dan nailed on either steve or cook will leave ??

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

only 3 will remain max/dan nailed on either steve or cook will leave ??

Cook leaving Belle Vue  surely he's part of the furniture.

This is Wolves thread, right? Not Belle Vue? Signed: Masters 8.11, Morris (6.74*0.975=) 6.58, Howarth (5.16*0.975=) 5.03 and Becker 4.00.

Wolves have 18.78 left for 3 riders?

Add Ricky Wells (5.43) to that team with one of Thorsell, Schlien or even Piotr Pawlicki (8.00 at the most) and if Wolves find a rider with an average between Wells & Howarth, Howarth starts at reserve.

I guess they are waiting on a yes/no from Pawlicki.

Edited by Col
  • Like 1

Thorssell is an absolute must signing on his average. With him in the side it would give Morris, Thorssell and Howarth all with scope to increase their averages, potentially significantly.

If Becker is a 4.00 and gets dialled in to Monmore he too could improve.

A VERY good looking team so far.

• Like 4

I'm sure Thorsell (7.25) will be signed, so if Becker is 4.00 it would leave 11.53 for two riders.

Add Piotr Pawlicki to that, if he's on his 2014 average of 7.32 it would leave 4.21, if Pawlicki re-assessed to 8.00 (or Schlien) it leaves 3.53.

8 hours ago, Col said:

This is Wolves thread, right? Not Belle Vue? Signed: Masters 8.11, Morris (6.74*0.975=) 6.58, Howarth (5.16*0.975=) 5.03 and Becker 4.00.

Wolves have 18.78 left for 3 riders?

Howarth is 4.86 (-2.5%), Morris is 6.60, not sure if he gets reduction

Oh, Final Green Sheets on BSPA site, how useful had been using their rolling averages.

4 minutes ago, Col said:

Oh, Final Green Sheets on BSPA site, how useful had been using their rolling averages.

Why they don't match I've no idea

15 minutes ago, fish keeper said:

I still think Wells will be in the team to help Becker settle in 

Totally dependent on Pawlicki I would suggest.  If Thorsell is retained as expected, if Pawlicki is available there is no room for Wells, if Pawlicki decides he is only riding in Poland in 2019 (without an Elitserien berth) then I suspect Wolves will go with a Wells and a more balanced 1-7, Howarth at reserve which could leave them vulnerable in heats 13 & 15.