British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

18 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Think it's going to be either Jacob and Ash or Pawlicki and Nathan.

If Pawlicki is on an 8.00 then Greaves doesn't fit but Tom Bacon does and there is no indication he is getting a PL spot so far

5 hours ago, Beowulf said:

I would very much like Pawklicki, but not at the expense of Jacob.

It would be at the expense of Ashley Morris as well.

6 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Depends if his old average is used or not

Can’t see why Piotr shouldn’t keep his actual average from 2014, if you use the example of Szczpaniak at Poole this year as the example.

• Like 1

I'd be amazed if the last two aren't Jacob and Ashley and barring a bad summer of injuries I would be surprised if that team missed out on the play offs

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DJWolves said:

I'd be amazed if the last two aren't Jacob and Ashley and barring a bad summer of injuries I would be surprised if that team missed out on the play offs

So would I but the delay in naming the last 2 makes me think they are considering someone else

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

So would I but the delay in naming the last 2 makes me think they are considering someone else

Was thinking the same thing. Can't imagine it would of taken this long to do a deal with Jacob if they weren't looking at other options.

....I keep looking at the fact that Wolves have 11.03 left to play with ....

Tai Woffinden 7.03

Pontus Aspgren 4.00 

Don`t have a go at me :rolleyes:....I know the management said Tai isnt coming back...just yet !.....and Tai would most likely be assessed as 8.00

;)

Edited by Boffy

13 minutes ago, Boffy said:

....I keep looking at the fact that Wolves have 11.03 left to play with ....

Tai Woffinden 7.03

Pontus Aspgren 4.00 

Don`t have a go at me :rolleyes:....I know the management said Tai isnt coming back...just yet !.....and Tai would most likely be assessed as 8.00

;)

There is no good reason why Woffy should be reassessed given the many examples that havent after similar lay offs

• Like 2

....Though hypothetically speaking ...coming back on a 7.03 would cause a bigger $h1t storm than it did in 2016  :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He should be on 7.03, it's only fair. We had to suffer whilst he was achieving it;):D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

He should be on 7.03, it's only fair. We had to suffer whilst he was achieving it;):D

What about if he signs for Ipswich :D

On 12/16/2018 at 8:18 PM, DJWolves said:

Edited, as I totally misread it!

Agreed, it would be a very strong side.

Edited by BWitcher