British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

16 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

At 19:30.

At 21:30, not so sure.

:D

Well with no top flight speedway in Somerset this year and for  same money will be up to watch the Wolves  a number of times that's for sure

• Like 1

I am assuming Ashley will be the 7th rider, but how many points do we now have to play with? Not much more than his average I guess

On 12/24/2018 at 1:43 PM, fish keeper said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Wolves supporters and speedway supporters all over.

And the same to you Fish !

• Like 1

I was worried they were going to fall at the last fence by naming Greaves.

Ash:t:

2 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

As I correctly predicted no significant change.

The tapping up of Morris was widely rumoured so that signing was no surprise and Becker was also not unexpected.

Morris for heaps and Becker for greaves should make them stronger than last season but
when you have assets like woffinden, lindgren and pawlicki all refusing to ride for you despite fixed race nights and none of that gp 9.0 average nonsense Adams dreamt up last season, it is still a massive disappointment for the fans who hoped for at least one big name asset to sign.

Having said that, I think this team will avoid the bottom three.

Charlie Williams, Jim Bowen, Bernard Manning, Fred Flange.

ComediansB)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

The tapping up of Morris was widely rumoured so that signing was no surprise and Becker was also not unexpected.

Morris for heaps and Becker for greaves should make them stronger than last season but
when you have assets like woffinden, lindgren and pawlicki all refusing to ride for you despite fixed race nights and none of that gp 9.0 average nonsense Adams dreamt up last season, it is still a massive disappointment for the fans who hoped for at least one big name asset to sign.

Lol nice try, personally I'm delighted with this team. Last year the same 1-7 would have cost us 47.54 points. 

This looks like the team to beat , along with Peterborough, definitely the strongest two sides....On paper that is

4 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

This looks like the team to beat , along with Peterborough, definitely the strongest two sides....On paper that is

nah can't see it myself they will be poor on the road !!

5 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

This side with a terrific top four will take some beating at home, they also will pick points up on the road.Wolves and Swindon have assembled the best two sides at the moment with Belle Vue close up. Don't know what all the fuss is about the Dad's Army Peterborough side can't see that ageing team winning the title.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Charlie Williams, Jim Bowen, Bernard Manning, Fred Flange.

ComediansB)

The first 3 are less offensive tho. :rofl:

As plenty predicted and on paper hard to see a stronger side in 2019.

lets see what happens in September tho!

35 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

The first 3 are less offensive tho. :rofl:

As plenty predicted and on paper hard to see a stronger side in 2019.

lets see what happens in September tho!

Bernard Manning:o:D

49 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Bernard Manning:o:D

Like I said less offensive :rofl::D

4 hours ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Indeed.

If we ridden on paper tracks we may as well close the betting on Peterborough.

Of course in reality, and to those with a little more knowledge, know that it won’t necessarily play that way on the track ;-)