British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

25 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Nope, I said it would be improved didn't I? I also said it must be a massive disappointment that none of the gp stars will ride for you, I'm still amazed it isn't but that still doesn't explain the pathetic personal abuse does it?

I posted a perfectly reasonable opinion about the team, that the replacements will improve it and it must be disappointing that none of the gp assets will ride for wolves and you respond with comparing me to an alleged racist with nothing to back it up!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Your posts are also snidey digs at Wolverhampton concentrate on your own team for a change.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Fred Flange said:

Is it acceptable to respond to, what in your opinion is, a snidey dig with a personal insult being unfavourably compared to an alleged racist?

I'm not on about anything racist.I been on here for over 18 months and all you seem to  do is have digs at Wolverhampton.You carnt deny that.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

I'm not on about anything racist.I been on here for over 18 months and all you seem to  do is have digs at Wolverhampton.You carnt deny that.

Can't not Carn't :rofl:

On 1/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, Fred Flange said:

Lol!

Posting on a speedway forum '10 hours ago', that makes it just after 11pm on new year's eve is more than a bit sad, ha ha.

Besides, describing someone as sad for not agreeing with yet another personal insult with abhorrent racist connotations is a remarkable point of view to take (even sicker to like!) but I expect quite normal for you?

As I said, it is funny when someone doesn't think through what they post but, on so many levels, your post is a proper bsf wtf post, thanks, ha ha.

NB bagpuss, it must be after 11am, lol! The undatable stalker reacted to a post in a topic: (over 120 times!! It must be a complete barnpot, ha ha!) →→→→→→↘

Mate.......you really are in a bad place in mho. You need to find a new hobby. Maybe knitting 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Yet more tripe from the worst forum poster who calls people ‘handicapped’ and compares sometime to an updatables TV programme (about people with special needs and handicaps).

Some people really do think it’s ok to mock the handicapped and think it’s a joke to call people handicapped.

Some people really do have a sick sense of humour.

However it’s a Wolves thread and we all know he loves to troll me and Wolves threads.

Another thread ruined by the worst forum abuser not that I’m surprised by the multi aliased one.

I havent read past quotes but if Fred has been been mocking the dissabled that is a step too far and totally unacceptable. I have a disabled daughter who has cerebral palsy. So Fred having a laugh and a joke is one thing but if you or anyone else want to behave in such a manner you should go and crawl back in the hole where you came from. From this moment onwards why cant people on here have a civilised  and honest discussions about speedway , have the banter , yes , but keep personal insults to themselves.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, bruno said:

I don't post a great deal these days but must admit I'm on the verge of giving up on the forum, I come on here to hear about speedway not the rubbish posted on just about every thread now. Probably get abuse for posting this. 

I gave up last year, couldn't stand anymore of the vile hateful comments from Flange.Just why do the mods allow this lunacy to carry on, isn't there a way to block him from entering the Wolves thread completely.

• Like 5

There is little or no moderation and the lunatics have largely taken over. The sensible members get shouted down or abused. It seems standard for this country at present. People shouting at each other.

Anyway, Happy New Year Bruno, enjoy your speedway in ‘19.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, outofdarkness said:

I havent read past quotes but if Fred has been been mocking the dissabled that is a step too far and totally unacceptable. I have a disabled daughter who has cerebral palsy. So Fred having a laugh and a joke is one thing but if you or anyone else want to behave in such a manner you should go and crawl back in the hole where you came from. From this moment onwards why cant people on here have a civilised  and honest discussions about speedway , have the banter , yes , but keep personal insults to themselves.

It seems you are finding out why i call him the odious one. He has me on ignore but comments on my posts and likes!

• Like 3

All you all do is feed the flange, just ignore him and don't respond, he will then have to find something else to fill his sad life, sad part is some of you wont

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Nope, I said it would be improved didn't I? I also said it must be a massive disappointment that none of the gp stars will ride for you, I'm still amazed it isn't but that still doesn't explain the pathetic personal abuse does it?

I posted a perfectly reasonable opinion about the team, that the replacements will improve it and it must be disappointing that none of the gp assets will ride for wolves and you respond with comparing me to an alleged racist with nothing to back it up!

Wtf is wrong with you?

Sorry Fred, I find it very difficult to be disappointed at the squad we have assembled, it was known a couple of months ago that Fred and Tai wouldn't be riding UK this year so any disappointment has long since been forgotten.

By the way, you are the king of pathetic personal insults, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

• Like 3

^^^^^^^^^^^^

is it still banging on about nonsense?

Another thread ruined by the worst forum abuser. Who mocks someone whose mother has passed away.

Sadly it knows no limits.

Each to there own.

Hopefully I’ll log in tomorrow and we might have our Wolves thread back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

What are you on about?

The only relevance your mother has to bsf is in 2017 you swore on your mother's life to somehow give you the justification to personally insult me again and call me a liar, 

and you recently revealed that she was dead a few months later!

How low can one be??

An opportunity to just keep quiet but no, you have to stick the nail in further.

With that reply, it's very clear what you're implying. You are a very sad individual. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

How low can one be??

An opportunity to just keep quiet but no, you have to stick the nail in further.

With that reply, it's very clear what you're implying. You are a very sad individual. 

There are no limits to the depths he will sink to to get a response, disgraceful!!!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 9:51 PM, foreverblue said:

It seems you are finding out why i call him the odious one. He has me on ignore but comments on my posts and likes!

I used to like the forum, good clean banter and some very good posts and opinions  .Isn't that what a forum should be about, not all this bad mouthing nonsense. 

Edited by outofdarkness
  • Like 2