British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

23 hours ago, Red Flag said:

All you all do is feed the flange, just ignore him and don't respond, he will then have to find something else to fill his sad life, sad part is some of you wont

Agreed.why don't we all do exactly that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, outofdarkness said:

Agreed.why don't we all do exactly that

Past experience shows it only makes him worse. He actually thrives on people saying that because instead of directing their ire at him, his victims are the ones blamed... just as he planned.

His most recent sick post has been removed I see. We can only hope he is once again on an enforced holiday from the forum.

• Like 1

I came on here (for the first time in a while) to read what the dwindling Monmore faithfuls had to say about the predictable final signings for my now only local team. Oh well. I might come back in two weeks such abuse was only normally reserved for Bees v Pirates threads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Get back on track please. Speedway! 

• Like 3

Just wondering how Wolves will line up this year ?

Will Kyle Howarth be at 2 or Nick Morris ... Or neither ?, ... 

Either way along with Peterborough / Swindon ,Wolves look the team to beat  IMO

44 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

Just wondering how Wolves will line up this year ?

Will Kyle Howarth be at 2 or Nick Morris ... Or neither ?, ... 

Either way along with Peterborough / Swindon ,Wolves look the team to beat  IMO

I would add BV to that list if Bewley rediscovers his pre injury form. Fricke looks to be in great form and Lidsey looks to be a real bargain on 4 points and Bjerre should thrive back at the NSS

I think Kyle prefers to ride at 2 so I would put him there. I loved watching Jacob and Rory race together in 2017 so I would be tempted to pair them together again, as Morris is more than capable of riding at 5

Edited by Call me wolfie
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I would add BV to that list if Bewley rediscovers his pre injury form. Fricke looks to be in great form and Lidsey looks to be a real bargain on 4 points and Bjerre should thrive back at the NSS

I think Kyle prefers to ride at 2 so I would put him there. I loved watching Jacob and Rory race together in 2017 so I would be tempted to pair them together again, as Morris is more than capable of riding at 5

I would go with Masters, Howarth, Morris N, Shlein, Thorssell, Becker, Morris A

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

I would go with Masters, Howarth, Morris N, Shlein, Thorssell, Becker, Morris A

Thinking about it, it may depend who they want to pair with Becker. Rory would be the most logical I guess as he is more of a team rider and will give him more help, meaning Jacob can take his preferred no 4 slot with Nick at 3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

I agree, Aces could have a great season , a lot will depend on Dan Bewleys fitness and to a lesser extent Steve Worralls

Re Wolves . Morris could be one of signings of the season on that average 

47 minutes ago, WestGorton1884 said:

I agree, Aces could have a great season , a lot will depend on Dan Bewleys fitness and to a lesser extent Steve Worralls

Re Wolves . Morris could be one of signings of the season on that average 

It is likely/probable that Morris N will increase his average, just the prior year he and Doyle were heading the averages. But nothing is guaranteed, why did his average fall so much last year, was the previous year a fluke ?

20 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

It is likely/probable that Morris N will increase his average, just the prior year he and Doyle were heading the averages. But nothing is guaranteed, why did his average fall so much last year, was the previous year a fluke ?

I think the same reason as Thorsell and Kurtz - riding at number 1 puts a lot of pressure on a rider and they just weren’t ready.  Plus, he seemed to no longer like the Swindon track and that affected his confidence.

I am still surprised that Rosco let him go on that bargain average and I am sure Wolves will benefit from signing him.

27 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

The same reason as Thorssell.

Riding at 1, compared to 4 is anything from 1-2pts difference on an average.

Hence, we have both riders on bargain averages for this season. :)

2 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

I think the same reason as Thorsell and Kurtz - riding at number 1 puts a lot of pressure on a rider and they just weren’t ready.  Plus, he seemed to no longer like the Swindon track and that affected his confidence.

I am still surprised that Rosco let him go on that bargain average and I am sure Wolves will benefit from signing him.

Correct.

Not only the pressure, but when you move from No 4 to No 1 you go from Heat 14 to Heat 13... that alone will have a hit on your average.

• Like 2

On 1/4/2019 at 12:27 PM, Phil said:

Get back on track please. Speedway! 

2 hours ago, Thunderbird2 said:

Why is it sad to imply that a liar shouldn't swear on his mother's life when he's lying, why tempt fate in such a horrible way?

Have you not read the post from Phil multi alias?? 

Stop trolling and stick to topic. Reported too. One sick individual.

• Like 5