British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

22 hours ago, Thunderbird2 said:

Why is it sad to imply that a liar shouldn't swear on his mother's life when he's lying, why tempt fate in such a horrible way?

Hello again DropaCog, FredFlange, FledFlange, Thunderbird2 and others.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, Steve0 said:

I think the same reason as Thorsell and Kurtz - riding at number 1 puts a lot of pressure on a rider and they just weren’t ready.  Plus, he seemed to no longer like the Swindon track and that affected his confidence.

I am still surprised that Rosco let him go on that bargain average and I am sure Wolves will benefit from signing him.

Last year Steve the track was pretty poor all year and we all know  just how good Nick can be at the Abbey.Then he had a three week period when he fell in nearly the same spot three times running when in winning position's  that really drained his confidence.Wolves have got a good rider there and i would love Nick to rejoin the Robins again in the future i really hope Nick does well.  But Nick needed a  new challenge and he will  more and likely do some damage to the Robins over the season good luck to him anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 8:39 PM, Sidney the robin said:

Last year Steve the track was pretty poor all year and we all know  just how good Nick can be at the Abbey.Then he had a three week period when he fell in nearly the same spot three times running when in winning position's  that really drained his confidence.Wolves have got a good rider there and i would love Nick to rejoin the Robins again in the future i really hope Nick does well.  But Nick needed a  new challenge and he will  more and likely do some damage to the Robins over the season good luck to him anyway.

Magnanimous post there, Sidney. Best of luck this season.

1st few days of April look fun, 1st April is press and practice, 2nd April rider talk in at the Cleveland Arms and 3rd April 1st meeting away at Birmingham in David Mason farewell meeting. Full Wolves team taking on the Brummies.

Luke Becker leaving the sunshine in the next few days to get ready for the new season and if Greg joins Wroclaw no doubt he will be there testing with Greg and Magic helping out. 

Yipes. .. that's half the season. 

Wishing Jacob a quick and full recovery.

Scott Nicholls maybe ? Terrible luck for Jacob ....

• Like 1

Guys who i think could come in and do a job and fit under 7.25 (sure it could be a little more with the 2.5% on Morris and Kyle) 

Kim Nilsson, Pawel Przedpelski, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Peter Kildemand, Jepsen Jensen, THJ, Kacper G. 

I would think that Killer and Kim N would be the first people you phone. Sure Killer would do 30 days at least. (No sweden and not that much Denmark and Poland at that time). 

Kacper G has bikes in the UK. 

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

Guys who i think could come in and do a job and fit under 7.25 (sure it could be a little more with the 2.5% on Morris and Kyle) 

Kim Nilsson, Pawel Przedpelski, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Peter Kildemand, Jepsen Jensen, THJ, Kacper G. 

I would think that Killer and Kim N would be the first people you phone. Sure Killer would do 30 days at least. (No sweden and not that much Denmark and Poland at that time). 

Kacper G has bikes in the UK. 

Kasper G you having a laugh 

I would definitely get Scott Nicholls, usually good value at Monmore and would want to prove a point having been left without a team place in the Premiership. 

• Like 1

From what I've heard Jacobs injury happened a while ago but has not healed so he now needs an operation. Therefore PA and CVS have probably known about it for some time and hopefully have been exploring their options already. Not sure Scott Nicholls is the answer. I would prefer Woffy but not sure the BSPA would allow him to come in on his old average (his presence however would be a big boost for British speedway) If not, one of the Pawlickis maybe.