British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

I believe that Lasse's starting average was converted CL average from 2018 as he didn't ride in the Premiership in 2018.

But his 2017 Leicester  average stats (19 meetings for 6.10) are used in his Rolling Average.

Please don't shoot the messenger as I didn't make the rules! ;)

• Thanks 1

Jacob Thorsell 10 paid 12 from five in Poland yesterday.

28 minutes ago, 847084 said:

Jacob Thorsell 10 paid 12 from five in Poland yesterday.

Is he set to ride in Sweden this week ?

On 5/6/2019 at 12:05 PM, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Is he set to ride in Sweden this week ?

Ì think he is riding for Dackarna on Thursday. No doubt PK will tell Pete if he is fully fit or not

Edited by Call me wolfie

If Jacob is now fit will he return and they have to releace Scott  or will both stay and they release Nick    or won't this fit as regards the total averages

5 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

If Jacob is now fit will he return and they have to releace Scott  or will both stay and they release Nick    or won't this fit as regards the total averages

Thinking it would be particularly unfair to release Scott the way he has performed so far.

4 hours ago, 847084 said:

Jacob does ride for Dackarna tonight. 

Superb this meeting is been shown live on freesports .

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Well looking at the averages Nick morris has a higher average than Scotty by 0.04 so i think you can work it so nick is the rider shipped out . I  heard matt buck say Nick may not be returning till mid June if true i would replace him.

9 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Superb this meeting is been shown live on freesports .

The programme doesn't start until 10:15pm??

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

The programme doesn't start until 10:15pm??

sorry my bad must of mis read the article. 

13 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Well looking at the averages Nick morris has a higher average than Scotty by 0.04 so i think you can work it so nick is the rider shipped out . I  heard matt buck say Nick may not be returning till mid June if true i would replace him.

I've heard June aswell due to the nature of the repair done, he risks permanent damage if he rides before fully healed.

Think we need to do something, we can't keep using r/r, sooner or later we will slip up if we do. Think it's stretching the rules a bit aswell as Nick hasn't ridden a meeting yet. I would expect to see Jacob back in the not too distant future. Let's see how he does tonight in Sweden.

Pete Adams will definitely want him back, I'm sure of that

18 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I've heard June aswell due to the nature of the repair done, he risks permanent damage if he rides before fully healed.

Think we need to do something, we can't keep using r/r, sooner or later we will slip up if we do. Think it's stretching the rules a bit aswell as Nick hasn't ridden a meeting yet. I would expect to see Jacob back in the not too distant future. Let's see how he does tonight in Sweden.

Pete Adams will definitely want him back, I'm sure of that

watched thorsell a couple of times since his come back in polish league rode very well scored well and looked comfortable on the bike !!

3 hours ago, John Scrutton said:

Scott is 0.04 below Nick so would fit.

3 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Thinking it would be particularly unfair to release Scott the way he has performed so far.

Unfair maybe as Scott has been pretty decent and adequate replacement. But not as a replacement for Jacob. The Nick Morris situation is a more worrying one. Another month of RR is going to demoralise the main body riders imho. If we can switch the temporary replacement for Morris and keep Nicholls till then would be the best situation.

1. Jacob fit and back riding is now a priority to bring back.

2. RR for Nick if a switch replacement isn’t allowed (not that there should be but hey this is British speedway so anything is possible).

3. Scott as temporary replacement for Morris.

4. Sign Scott for Morris if the injury situation is going to drag on.

They are my priorities.

• Like 2