54 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It was Co-codamol that was prescribed. 

Thought that was a Phil Collins song??? :D

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Thought that was a Phil Collins song??? :D

Susssussudemol surely-_-

• Haha 1

I confess that I rarely get to Monmore because of work commitments so there are many who can judge better than I... My question.... Is Nick Morris going to improve?

At the moment, there appears to be no sign of this and whilst it may have been a gamble signing him on such a low average, it has seemingly backfired so far....

That said who is available to replace him bearing in mind the available averages limit?? 

So last month''s Wolves #1 looks to be joining Edinburgh in the "lower" division. 

Shows again how diluted the alleged Premiership top division has become!

33 minutes ago, Lefty said:

So last month''s Wolves #1 looks to be joining Edinburgh in the "lower" division. 

Shows again how diluted the alleged Premiership top division has become!

Nothing new, our current no 1 rides for Somerset in the lower division, as does Ipswich no 1 Chris Harris

They need more than that the teams not firing at the same time worse than last year deffo won’t reach play offs 

32 minutes ago, fish keeper said:

Wolves need a heat leader

They have 4, they just need a consistent one. We need a number one. Too late now.

Edited by stevebrum
Spelling

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

They have 4, they just need a consistent one. We need a number one. Too late now.

Yes seasons gone now just going through motions  watch crowd drop off on Monday.Why oh why we had Thorssell back I'll never know :angry:

2 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Yes seasons gone now just going through motions  watch crowd drop off on Monday.Why oh why we had Thorssell back I'll never know :angry:

It’s looking that way. Too tough a job now to make top 4. 

Wolves 4 the wooden spoon.Happy Days .

well at monmore we now get to see some good racing from the visiting teams and luke becker if adams hat is for away scores thorsell will be wearing it on monday . will morris make reserve before end of season ?