British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

47 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

what a load crap you idiot all  cvs & adams admitted last year wolves struggling crowds down !! well guess what won't be any different next season watching that lot on a piss poor track with piss poor racing wouldn't pay £18 to watch that every week gaters paradise !! i begrudge paying that when i go to watch the ACES there !! the beat visit their last season was to see mark riss deck cocky masters :rofl: :party:

My comment was directed to 1 'fan' only and that is the inflammatory FF, so you can calm down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

My comment was directed to 1 'fan' only and that is the inflammatory FF, so you can calm down.

he was right tho :lol: and my comments are correct like his :rolleyes: i am calm when comparing our situation to yours no comparison :party::t:

4 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

The only fuss I can see seems to be coming from certain opposing teams fans , and your  Dads Army comment I think is very disrespectful to those riders concerned considering they have been entertaining fans for a number of years with a fair amount of success to show for it. For myself I am very happy with the team assembled and take nothing for granted as long as I am entertained in the right manner and as long as it is competitive I will be more than happy .

You said it all  really panther's no i admire this Panthers  side really i do can they win it Maybe ?????  we shall see did not want to cause offence  happy new year.!!

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You said it all  really panther's no i admire this Panthers  side really i do can they win it Maybe ?????  we shall see did not want to cause offence  happy new year.!!

No offence taken everybody is entitled to there opinion regardless if it is favourable or controversial

1 hour ago, Fred Flange said:

It is funny when someone doesn't think through what they post.

According to you Belle Vue can't afford 'gp failure' cook (he was prepared to take a pay cut to stay though) while wolves can afford 'gp failure' pawlicki but he won't come for some reason?

It's a shame cook didn't have 3 home gp rounds but to be fair pawlicki did and he had the benefit of an extra gp and still only managed 6 points more than cook, ha ha!

Maybe it's the fear of being tagged a 'gp failure' by his home 'fan' that put him off?

No I doubt it.

Let's face it, since lindgren got caught out by the horror track in this race

https://youtu.be/ZcPcpLyGqWk

which cruelly ended his 2017 title aspirations, your three gp star assets have given that place a wide berth. Adams had to make up some random excuse last season and Woffinden was actually at the big wolves open meeting and refused to ride!!! Adams hasn't bothered with the excuses for next season.

Nuff said, lol!

well worded and correct :t:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

The only fuss I can see seems to be coming from certain opposing teams fans , and your  Dads Army comment I think is very disrespectful to those riders concerned considering they have been entertaining fans for a number of years with a fair amount of success to show for it. For myself I am very happy with the team assembled and take nothing for granted as long as I am entertained in the right manner and as long as it is competitive I will be more than happy .

Dude, totally agree.....I know it's a cliche, but happiness (in Speedway) really is a 40-38 (I know that's old talk, but you get my drift)....... bring on that team at The Showground.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

Couldn't agree more.I hope the Peterborough boys do good. Bomber  and Anderson may be past there best but they will still be able to turn it on and produce match winning rides.I still see either one as a big threat down monmore.

3 hours ago, Fred Flange said:

Unless it is a factually accurate post about wolves. 

Personal abuse is customary and indeed is the norm, today the wolves 'fan' excelled itself by including an insult based on the character of an alleged racist, which, considering who posted it, is ironic and comes as no surprise whatsoever.

Poor old Fred..... i do feel sorry for people like you who have nothing nice to say.... its a bit sad really to be so bitter and twisted towards anyone who doesn't agree with your single minded opinion 

Edited by outofdarkness
Wrong phrase
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, geoff58 said:

well worded and correct :t:

Are you Ouch in disguise ?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

Good luck for the  new season .

Well I wouldn't go that far Sid......

Being serious,  Wolves are looking very strong, along with the Panthers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well I wouldn't go that far Sid......

Being serious,  Wolves are looking very strong, along with the Panthers.

Wolves are my tip for the top, can't see where the season improvers are at P/Bora though.

Yet more tripe from the worst forum poster who calls people ‘handicapped’ and compares someone to an undatables TV programme (about people with special needs and handicaps).

Some people really do think it’s ok to mock the handicapped and think it’s a joke to call people handicapped.

Some people really do have a sick sense of humour.

However it’s a Wolves thread and we all know he loves to troll me and Wolves threads.

Another thread ruined by the worst forum abuser not that I’m surprised by the multi aliased one.

Edited by stevebrum
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 3

On 12/31/2018 at 12:05 PM, Fred Flange said:

You do realise it was you or your other you (ha ha ha!) that decided to make it personal, egged on by your intensely creepy friend of course, lol!

I expect you'll be swearing on your poor mother's life (again, lol!) you didn't?

The creep still failing to achieve his stated goal of "i think i will try to ignore his future posts!". #bozo 

She died September 2017, you must be very happy.

On 12/30/2018 at 5:03 PM, Fred Flange said:

I'm surprised to read that you're not disappointed after being snubbed by woffinden and lindgren, not so much pawlicki.

Compared to last season's team this is a much stronger 1-7, hence my delight. One of Rory, Sam, Jacob or Nick will be riding as a second string all season. Why wouldn't I be happy with that. Becker is a bit of an unknown quantity but could turn out to be a real bargain, and Ashley should stay at reserve all season which is a huge plus. Most people on this forum agree it's a good line up, you appear to be in a minority but you're entitled to your opinion, as am I.