British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

8 hours ago, superguest said:

Lies?

Please can you elaborate. 

JT told CVS he had fallen off his mountain bike and would be fine for the start of the season, telling such lies is something he deeply regrets doing.

10 hours ago, superguest said:

Lies?

Please can you elaborate. 

I think Wolfsbane is referring to Jacob's piece in the Speedway Star in which he indicates that he was less than honest with the promotion about his injury.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

After his lies it won't be his choice. If CVS sticks to his principles then Thorssell won't be at Monmore in 2019.

If Scott Nicholls starts well i wouldn't be at all surprised if he stays to be honest. Jacob or Scott will end up at Peterborough I would think.

11 minutes ago, poole keith said:

wolves surely have to go with thorsell if hes fit,be amazed if they dont

You don't know CVS;)

18 minutes ago, poole keith said:

wolves surely have to go with thorsell if hes fit,be amazed if they dont

Wolves have always had a good relationship with Scott, he's always been one of our preferred guests. I doubt they would get rid of him if he is doing well to be honest. We will see what is said tonight. CVS is usually quite upfront about his thoughts

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Wolves have always had a good relationship with Scott, he's always been one of our preferred guests. I doubt they would get rid of him if he is doing well to be honest. We will see what is said tonight. CVS is usually quite upfront about his thoughts

Hope you can post some info for those of us who can’t make it. :wink:

• Like 2

News from last night, Jacob has said he should be back in a couple of weeks but he is under a lot of pressure to ride in Poland asap. CVS thinks he won't be fully fit until some time in June. Says he will have a tough decision to make if Scott is going well but Jacob and Scott both know the score. 

Luke Becker is here on a 3 year visa and CVS hopes he will be with us for the duration, Greg Hancock was instrumental in his decision to ride for us.

Nick Morris is going to Poland this week for an x-ray on his arm to see how it's healing.

Scott wasn't there as his daughter was taken ill. If he can't ride tonight at Birmingham Max Clegg will be riding for us, and Nathan is riding in place of Rory

• Like 2

Confirmed Clegg replaces Nicholls this evening.

4 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

News from last night, Jacob has said he should be back in a couple of weeks but he is under a lot of pressure to ride in Poland asap. CVS thinks he won't be fully fit until some time in June. Says he will have a tough decision to make if Scott is going well but Jacob and Scott both know the score. 

Luke Becker is here on a 3 year visa and CVS hopes he will be with us for the duration, Greg Hancock was instrumental in his decision to ride for us.

Nick Morris is going to Poland this week for an x-ray on his arm to see how it's healing.

Scott wasn't there as his daughter was taken ill. If he can't ride tonight at Birmingham Max Clegg will be riding for us, and Nathan is riding in place of Rory

Thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Confirmed Clegg replaces Nicholls this evening.

A fair swap :wink:

Not much on tonight's meeting. Ash doing very well with I think was paid 14

• Like 1