British Speedway Forum
Yampy

Wolves 2019

4 minutes ago, Red Flag said:

According to last nights programme We are disappointed with Peterborough’s lack of cooperation especially as the original date of 16th May was cancelled at there request. We have offered to go on Monday 9th or 16th but have only been offered 19th which is only 4 days before play offs begin

And is the day of the cut off for league meetings to be completed, what happens if it rains?

2 hours ago, Red Flag said:

According to last nights programme We are disappointed with Peterborough’s lack of cooperation especially as the original date of 16th May was cancelled at there request. We have offered to go on Monday 9th or 16th but have only been offered 19th which is only 4 days before play offs begin

Swindon go there on the 9th,The Weasel too. :D

Edited by The Weasel
  • Like 1

By the time of our home semi final on the 30th it will be 4 weeks since our last home meeting. Maybe we should re-arrange the home supporters cup Peterborough meeting as a warm up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(SadlyB)) no spare Mondays as the Spoons have a double header next week and the Poole PieRats will run unopposed on the 23rd. 

I notice the long awaited supporters cup meeting v Peterborough has finally been re-arranged for Sunday 13th at 4pm, followed by the British junior championships

On 9/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, Call me wolfie said:

I notice the long awaited supporters cup meeting v Peterborough has finally been re-arranged for Sunday 13th at 4pm, followed by the British junior championships

That may not happen now if we get to play off final our home leg will be on the following night 14th.

9 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

That may not happen now if we get to play off final our home leg will be on the following night 14th.

Think it would be perfect practice with no one having to extend themselves for the win.

• Like 2

Are the green sheet averages published on 26th September the final ones ?,or is there another one to come in early October.Wolves currently being 42.36 being in an healthy position if all remains the same for 2020.

2 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Are the green sheet averages published on 26th September the final ones ?,or is there another one to come in early October.Wolves currently being 42.36 being in an healthy position if all remains the same for 2020.

If you check those averages they have the ‘new’ averages for October which are valid now.

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/p19_issue_25.pdf

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail.

15 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

If you check those averages they have the ‘new’ averages for October which are valid now.

http://www.speedwaygb.co.uk/files/downloads/p19_issue_25.pdf

I think what he means Steve is will the averages change again after the playoffs or is that the final end of season averages. As far as I'm aware playoffs aren't included in rolling averages so they shouldn't change again

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

I think what he means Steve is will the averages change again after the playoffs or is that the final end of season averages. As far as I'm aware playoffs aren't included in rolling averages so they shouldn't change again

No Wolfie sorry,just hadn't noticed the date at the top of the column,just went by the date of issue.                               Thanks for the replies.                    PS...So under current regs if everything remains the same next year we could keep the same side.

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
Wrong spelling

1 hour ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

No Wolfie sorry,just hadn't noticed the date at the top of the column,just went by the date of issue.                               Thanks for the replies.                    PS...So under current regs if everything remains the same next year we could keep the same side.

Which would a rather rare event and one that I wouldn't be averse to.

2 hours ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Not quite - any qualifying meetings after 23rd Sept will go into an updated final listing (league and supporters cup count)

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not quite - any qualifying meetings after 23rd Sept will go into an updated final listing (league and supporters cup count)

Really? I thought only league meetings counted.

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

In the Premiership league matches only count towards rider averages (as they do in the NDL); in the Championship, Shield matches are also included. 

It should be noted that only matches up to and including the cut-off date count towards averages, so the two CL matches after the cut-off (Eastbourne v Birmingham & Edinburgh v Newcastle) will be excluded from the calculations.

The effect of all this is that the 1st October averages should be the final averages for the season.

• Like 1