British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington v Scunthorpe 22/09/18 7:00pm Ch Sh

Just now, Neila said:

FYI jacko had at least 2 team talks that I saw

Yep you are right...what on earth drives some people 'in the know' to input negative drivel on here........???

It's just childish stuff.....get behind the Comets 100% in a positive way pls.

As for the sad geordies.....well that's what they are...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

George never mentioned the team involved, so get your bias straight.

Blimey...make your mind up marra

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

No mention of a team and, tbf,,,, didn't say what the problems were. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

No but haven’t you just thanked GMM saying that it was 100% about Workington ? Oh and also were we “still in denial” , and if you didn’t think it was Worky why post it on this thread ? :rolleyes:

Stop back tracking Tsunami 

• Like 1

To the Geordies. As your season is over may I suggest you forget about speedway for a while (much like your number 1 seems to have done already), and get behind your football team instead. Maybe you could get them to start attacking for a start, and you might see them score before Christmas.

To the Comet negative posters. If you cant say anything positive now with your team having the year it is having, just don't bother saying anything at all!

Edited by Carlislecomet2
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

To the Geordies. As your season is over may I suggest you forget about speedway for a while (much like your number 1 seems to have done already), and get behind your football team instead. Maybe you could get them to start attacking for a start, and you might see them score before Christmas.

To the Comet negative posters. If you cant say anything positive now with your team having the year it is having, just don't bother saying anything at all!

Brilliant post.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

Well said!!!! 

C'mon the COMETS

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

No but haven’t you just thanked GMM saying that it was 100% about Workington ? Oh and also were we “still in denial” , and if you didn’t think it was Worky why post it on this thread ? :rolleyes:

Well said Taylorj.......think GMM and Tsunami are on stronger vino than me...hic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

Well said CarlisleComet :t:

Guest WTF1

Forgive me for asking but thought this post was about the Workington v Scunthorpe match not a playground fight about things that should be on the Workington post

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

No back tracking from me. GMM was the one that confirmed it was Workington, but you lot were trying to deny anything happened. Now you know something has been happening you attack the messenger with stupid childish points in desperation.

Best of luck to Workington in all your comps and hope that your riders perform for you.  :approve:

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Lemon sales must have been good in Workington over the weekend ;)

always goes well with the G and T .. even better with a shandy. my , we are posh arnt we !

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

No back tracking from me. GMM was the one that confirmed it was Workington, but you lot were trying to deny anything happened. Now you know something has been happening you attack the messenger with stupid childish points in desperation.

Best of luck to Workington in all your comps and hope that your riders perform for you.  :approve:

Stupid childish comments came from your good self , not sure why you think we are desperate :rolleyes: ..Aww believe me our riders are doing just fine :approve:

• Like 1