British Speedway Forum
Argos

Mildenhall v Birmingham

That’s some hell of a team Birmingham are putting out on Sunday, Was thinking of going until I seen the weather forecast 

8 hours ago, Argos said:

That’s some hell of a team Birmingham are putting out on Sunday, Was thinking of going until I seen the weather forecast 

Quite right on both counts!

Looking at the forecast this match has no chance of taking place (yellow weather warning in place)

Don't think the Birmingham team would get what's needed but it looks a nailed on rain off. 

Forecast has greatly improved for tomorrow. They might just get this meeting on.

12 minutes ago, Woz01 said:

Forecast has greatly improved for tomorrow. They might just get this meeting on.

Still looks pretty bad to me.Rain expected most of the night and through the morning.That along with stocks tonight could destroy the track.By the time the rain is supposed to stop the damage I suspect may have already been done.The excellent track staff will have their work cut out to get the track into any sort of state imo

4 minutes ago, adz_mft said:

Still looks pretty bad to me.Rain expected most of the night and through the morning.That along with stocks tonight could destroy the track.By the time the rain is supposed to stop the damage I suspect may have already been done.The excellent track staff will have their work cut out to get the track into any sort of state imo

Ouch, didn't realise Stox was on tonight. However met office has it far dryer than some of the other forecasts.

Edited by Woz01

Leon is ruled out after his crash last night so its now

R-R for Leon & Ethan Spiller takes the no 2 position in place of R-R for Callum

1) Georgie Wood (G)
2) Ethan Spiller
3) Max Clegg (G)
4) Leon Flint R-R
5) James Shanes
6) Sheldon Davies
7) Nick Laurence (G)
8) Connor King

5 minutes ago, Brummies_Ste said:

Leon is ruled out after his crash last night so its now

R-R for Leon & Ethan Spiller takes the no 2 position in place of R-R for Callum

1) Georgie Wood (G)
2) Ethan Spiller
3) Max Clegg (G)
4) Leon Flint R-R
5) James Shanes
6) Sheldon Davies
7) Nick Laurence (G)
8) Connor King

Huge blow for Birmingham. 

I thought Birmingham had a decent shot with the original team, but now I can’t see it. Unfortunate that they’ve had such numerous injuries when it’s always looked a decent team. 

4 guests plus R/R. Is that a record? Can any Brummies fan honestly put hand on heart an say "that's my team?. Our race jackets, maybe, but "our" team???

Anyway, get well soon, Leon.

Thats not a Birmingham side, its a Birmingham select. Its madness that a fixture can be run in any league with FOUR guests and rider replacement for one side, personally I couldn't care less if its rained off tomorrow. Just want this season done with and hopefully look forward to 2019. This season (on the track) has been a disaster with the injuries that have wrecked the side, feel sorry for the Masons. What a baptism of fire in their first year as owners.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Weather improving ahead of tomorrow.Fingers crossed the rain holds off 

Looking at the Brum team, hope it rains and it is postponed to save speedway's reputation :)