British Speedway Forum

With tickets being shorter than normal this year, there is always people looking at the last minute to either buy tickets or sell tickets due to unforeseen circumstances. 

So so thought it would help if those looking to buy tickets can look on here instead of threads devoted to the racing and riders. 

PS - I know three people after tickets and travelling out so I'm sure there are more

Same here but will look to the touts as usual as they have loads they get early on

8 hours ago, T.N.T. said:

Same here but will look to the touts as usual as they have loads they get early on

T.N.T can I ask have you been out there before and just bought a ticket from a tout? If so can you give me recommendations at all as to where it will be best to find them? My last experience there, the stadium is slightly remote and I couldn’t recall anyone around the stadium trying to sell them. Is within Toruń itself the more likely option to come across one? Thanks 

Stand near the entrance where the large inflatables usually are and you will see and hear them