British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside KOC, CS SF & Play Off SF 6th/7th Oct

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Perhaps just need to wait and see

1) if its true

2) the reason

Then everyone can give a valid opinion on the facts rather than just speculation

No doubt Neil will inform and explain when the time is right and he is able to

Management know best, they wouldn't be there if they didn't

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Crump99 said:

Speculation usually informs much quicker.

please don't speculate any more - I do know what is happening but not my place to say what it is - when it is announced you will all see it is a very genuine reason - can def say Brad is not going home

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, startline sid said:

please don't speculate any more - I do know what is happening but not my place to say what it is - when it is announced you will all see it is a very genuine reason - can def say Brad is not going home

If it's confirmed then I won't be going anymore this season. If the riders can't commit to a whole season then I don't see why the supporters should?

5 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Looks like BWD doesnt like riding in october... didn't he finish his season early last year too? 

injury if I remember correctly - nothing to do with it being Oct I can assure you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, startline sid said:

injury if I remember correctly - nothing to do with it being Oct I can assure you.

Well the management said injured - seemed BWD didn't get the memo before the Ipswich match.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

If it's confirmed then I won't be going anymore this season. If the riders can't commit to a whole season then I don't see why the supporters should?

why the hell do people just assume its anything to do with commitment? - (don't think you will find a more committed  rider at present) when you find out you will regret saying that - why do people have to speculate and assume the worst of people?

• Like 2

Just now, Baldyman said:

Probably will be missing because it's October this time ;)

do you fans not support your riders - you all seem so fickle to assume such things - (just see my earlier post - perfectly genuine reason just not my place to say)

1 minute ago, startline sid said:

why the hell do people just assume its anything to do with commitment? - (don't think you will find a more committed  rider at present) when you find out you will regret saying that - why do people have to speculate and assume the worst of people?

Because as a supporter I am disappointed that my team's chances of winning the league, cup & sheild are going to be all but over for non speedway reasons. 

1 minute ago, Noodles said:

Because as a supporter I am disappointed that my team's chances of winning the league, cup & sheild are going to be all but over for non speedway reasons. 

how do you know its non  speedway reasons?  - you are speculating about something again - when it is announced (I don't know why it hasn't) you will understand - I will say no more if you all want to carry on and stir things up that's up to you but you will feel a bit silly afterwards if you do

29 minutes ago, startline sid said:

how do you know its non  speedway reasons?  - you are speculating about something again - when it is announced (I don't know why it hasn't) you will understand - I will say no more if you all want to carry on and stir things up that's up to you but you will feel a bit silly afterwards if you do

I want to apologize to Sid. I let my emotions get the better of me & I'm sorry. I am just obviously very disappointed but hope everything with BWD is ok.

Edited by Noodles
Apology
  • Like 1

Is there really any excuse to be missing fixtures during the season unless out injured?

Eg Simon Lambert getting married...

Or a dentist appointment?

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

You love being the centre of attention don't you? 

Maybe it has something to do with him having an operation on his injured hand which he was very reluctant to shake with supporters after Sunday's meeting.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Maybe it has something to do with him having an operation on his injured hand which he was very reluctant to shake with supporters after Sunday's meeting.

Just seems a bit odd when interviewed last night he was saying that he wants to win some trophies this year for the supporters? 

4 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Is there really any excuse to be missing fixtures during the season unless out injured?

Eg Simon Lambert getting married...

Or a dentist appointment?

For some people it's a very important thing to get married as it more than likely with a bit of luck shape there lives much important than any sporting event So good luck to him .

• Like 1