British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside KOC, CS SF & Play Off SF 6th/7th Oct

36 minutes ago, tocha said:

The trouble with the BBC forecast is that it cannot even agree with itself! The summary shows heavy rain for most of the day whilst its own weather map is more in line with both the Met Office and Metcheck, rain pushing away by mid-morning.

Fingers crossed it's the latter!

1 hour ago, Speedwaycrazy said:

The rain stops at 9am....that should be perfect!

Thunderstorms & heavy rain is what I'm seeing.

since the bbc dropped the met office as their source their forecasts have become very unreliable. Quite where they get there info from now i'm not sure but I've given up looking at it.

• Like 2

Met office is currently suggesting sunshine and light showers late morning then light rain from 3pm but its been changing over the last few days.

Why not put the meeting back to a later start,, is that to difficult,, would give a better chance of the meeting being on,,?

3 hours ago, waco said:

Why not put the meeting back to a later start,, is that to difficult,, would give a better chance of the meeting being on,,?

They must have read your mind... or your post! 

Start put back to 5pm. On Hammers site....

I have seen so many conflicting  weather reports,,the latest showing rain in the evening do not know what to believe..do any of them really know what is going to happen and when,. I'll, just go and hope for the best......

9 minutes ago, waco said:

I have seen so many conflicting  weather reports,,the latest showing rain in the evening do not know what to believe..do any of them really know what is going to happen and when,. I'll, just go and hope for the best......

Same here, I'll leave it as late as i can, if the weather is still dodgy.

Despite the change in start time I would be amazed if this goes ahead. I will leave it until as late a possible before deciding. 

Latest weather report on ITV. At 5-30 pm sat ...Has rain clearing the area at aprox 15 hundred hrs ,,3 pm ,,fingers crossed....