British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside KOC, CS SF & Play Off SF 6th/7th Oct

Healthy lead for Boro

Should be more than enough unless something very unusual happens

12 minutes ago, Panther1997 said:

Did I hear right about BWD going back after today?

Surely not 

Good lead and should be plenty. Ully is a major concern, if he starts scoring 9-10 as he did earlier on in the season we are looking very handy!

• Like 1

something tells me that the  Peterborough lead is not enough . factor in ben morleys score and nick morris not being there .  bowtell and other home advantages creeping in . its not all over yet .  cant see lakeside losing over the two legs . boro needed a few more points to be sure . .

1 minute ago, jenga said:

something tells me that the  Peterborough lead is not enough . factor in ben morleys score and nick morris not being there .  bowtell and other home advantages creeping in . its not all over yet .  cant see lakeside losing over the two legs . boro needed a few more points to be sure . .

if the 2nd leg was at Lakeside it would be a worry, but at Rye House it should be enough of a lead

2 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

Didn't think that it's possible to miss anything coming out of that PA. My ears have just stopped ringing.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

It appears his heat 15 celebration was possibly an end of year farewell from him

Edited by champs99

That's got to be a joke? If it's not a joke then it is one now.  Speedway should get itself a slot at the comedy festival.  Surely the only thing that can happen is a ban starting next season.  It shouldn't be allowed to happen.

Edited by Thecatalyst
  • Like 2

must be having a larf . if its true , will puddys run with r/r or N.L. riders . not too sure of the guest situation if a rider goes home and is not injured .  hope bradders sees the season out. great rider while @ workington in 2018 .

39 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Didn't think that it's possible to miss anything coming out of that PA. My ears have just stopped ringing.

I never heard it mentioned on the P A system but with interviews conducted whilst bikes are on the way round I couldn't be sure , someone who is well informed did tell me  that he would not be here till the end of season though but unsure when he will depart and with Ostergaard being a shadow of the rider we know he can be Ged must be very concerned. Just hope he can be persuaded to stay on and Ostergaard  can rekindle some of his form otherwise the season is going to go very flat for Panthers and Panthers fans.

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Healthy lead for Boro

Should be more than enough unless something very unusual happens

The second part of you're post maybe correct.

In view of speculation over the future of BWD it would be nice if Neil Watson could confirm or otherwise whether he will complete Panthers remaining fixtures.

8 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

The second part of you're post maybe correct.

He rides for Somerset too doesn't he ?  Surely he needs to see the season out :blink:

Panthers in the driving seat and its theirs to lose, even at Arena this would be a tough ask to pull back but at Rye it will be hard enough to win the leg, never the mind the tie.

If indeed BWD does not ride and can only be replaced by a NL rider it will be a leveller but I don't want to see that, I want to see two teams at full strength or as close as possible to it, it was a massive blow not having Kyle, Nick and Zach for the first leg, I think we could have been looking at a seriously tasty second leg had that been the case.