British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Lakeside KOC, CS SF & Play Off SF 6th/7th Oct

Seems odd to me that you have a fan from another club who claims to know what is going on yet fans from the club the rider rides for doesn't know.

I am always very sceptical when people say they are "in the know" but wont say anything, in such cases I call BS

4 minutes ago, marko said:

Seems odd to me that you have a fan from another club who claims to know what is going on yet fans from the club the rider rides for doesn't know.

I am always very sceptical when people say they are "in the know" but wont say anything, in such cases I call BS

Sceptical about what you don't know   are right I see ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Is there really any excuse to be missing fixtures during the season unless out injured?

Eg Simon Lambert getting married...

Or a dentist appointment?

Cameron Heeps was missing in most of Ipswichs fixtures hes probably a bigamist ten times over by now then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, startline sid said:

please don't speculate any more - I do know what is happening but not my place to say what it is - when it is announced you will all see it is a very genuine reason - can def say Brad is not going home

I wasn't and didn't start it, was just making a couple of general points. I'm not fussed either way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marko said:

Trust in Sid ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Trust in Sid ;)

thanks I have found out there are some others who know as well

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, startline sid said:

thanks I have found out there are some others who know as well

Usual speedway big secret then :D

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Be nice to see the MPT who rides for Lynn ride for Peterborough 

You will have to pay a visit to the showground for that then.

I've noticed that the Lakeside v Peterborough match on the 6th October has disappeared from the BSPA website, and is only provisional on the Lakeside site. Does anyone in this sport know what is going on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

I've noticed that the Lakeside v Peterborough match on the 6th October has disappeared from the BSPA website, and is only provisional on the Lakeside site. Does anyone in this sport know what is going on.

double header next week?

7 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Lakeside v Peterborough play-off semi final on 6th October is not provisional, it’s the start time that is noted as tbc.

The KOC match rained off last Saturday is still to be rearranged.

http://www.lakesidehammers.co/fixtures/

5 hours ago, stevehone said:

double header next week?

Still three home matches to run against Peterborough, only one has a confirmed date. Let's hope it's not a wet October.

2 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Lakeside v Peterborough play-off semi final on 6th October is not provisional, it’s the start time that is noted as tbc.

The KOC match rained off last Saturday is still to be rearranged.

http://www.lakesidehammers.co/fixtures/

Perhaps someone should tell the BSPA to reinstate it on their fixture list.